Stake Forum
Asscorn

Limbo. 1000x +

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Limbo has always been one of my go to games.  Chasing after multipliers like 50x and 100x makes for some nice payouts, but I eventually get caught by a long streak of garbage.  

Now, how many times have you set your bets to auto, and your watching numbers pop up on your screen and then bam! Some huge multiplier pops up.    Great we hit!  But is it really that great?  It might be, but if your betting on auto, your wager was likely not very high and even if it was 50x or 100x doesn't take long to put back onto limbo when you continue to play and your losing. 

That's what usually ended up happening to me, at least until recently. 

After playing enough limbo to call myself a vet, I realized that chasing 50x and 100x wasn't going to change my situation/bank roll a whole lot.   Not unless I'm betting more then I can afford to lose, and then would be highly likely to bust. 

So I decided to change things up. After seeing so many multipliers over 1000x and a good number over 10000x I thought, why can't I hit that? 

The answer was simple. I can!

Rather then wager 10doge at 100x for 1000doge payout. I started to wager 0.5doge at 2000x payout, and to my surprise I hit. 

So next I took 500doge at 0.5 per bet (1000 wagers) and set the payout to 2999x. Set my phone down and went to work.  Lunch time came. I sat in my car picked up my phone and saw yet another win of now 2999x.  

Lucky? Absouloutly.  Possible to do again? Only one way to find out.  

So its 4am this morning, and I can't sleep. (Probably because I'm thinking about Limbo. Lol). So I get out of bed grab my tablet and log on to stake.  Load Limbo and set my auto bets to 0.5 doge and set payout to 7500x and went back to sleep, or tried.  

With Limbo on my mind I can't get back to sleep and 30 min later I get back out of bed.  I grab my tablet and again to my surprise I see a big green 7548x.  So in less then 2 days I've hit over 1500x 3 times, and today has just begun. (6:30 am)

First off, I'm not saying I always win or that I always will. That being said, since I've started playing this way my wins defiantly are more then my wagers.  

So at least until I prove myself wrong I will be continuing to chase multipliers over 1000x rather then the smaller 50x and 100x that I used to, that never really got me far for long. 

I Normally only begin with a 500 doge balance. Next time Ill be taking 2000doge and making 4000bets at 0.5doge, shooting for 19999x.   Wish me luck :)

Remember, only play with what you "expect" to lose.  

Good luck to any and all who are trying to hit those high multi's.

No matter what games your playing I wish you good luck and most importantly, good times

Capture+_2019-04-16-06-50-36.png

Edited by Asscorn | Mistake

Great hit. I hope in the future you will be able to conquer larger multipliers with minimal costs and with a larger amount of the bet. I do not really like limbo, dice is better.

patience is the thing you need when hunting high multis! i hit the 1 mil multi on limbo after 3 days of rolling haha. It took so long but i still managed to hit it. You won't hit if you give up so good luck and don't give up hunting high multis!

4 minutes ago, watchmen said:

Lucky with bets, It possible but it very risk, play smarter :) 

Lucky For Sure!  Smart play is normally what my aim is. However I'm prepared to lose 2000doge in hopes of  bigger and better. 

I've learned over my years of gambling that if you want to win big you have to play big.  

Thanks for your reply

1 minute ago, ceastem said:

patience is the thing you need when hunting high multis! i hit the 1 mil multi on limbo after 3 days of rolling haha. It took so long but i still managed to hit it. You won't hit if you give up so good luck and don't give up hunting high multis!

Do you have statistics of that hit? How much was approximately spent on rolls? And have you made any number of pre-rolls to achieve such a stunning result?)

Just now, borebonka said:

Do you have statistics of that hit? How much was approximately spent on rolls? And have you made any number of pre-rolls to achieve such a stunning result?)

I posted it here on forum in the limbo section. 

it was on 5k rolls on new seed and 15k roll on the previous one. I always bet atleast 100 sats,, but when i lost my forum balance, i changed it to bch and i won lol. it would have been nice to win my first full btc

11 minutes ago, barbaris said:

In this case, the main thing is patience and you will be rewarded. Great win. I wish you a good hunt for a large multiplier.;)

I agree totally. You will never win those high multi's unless your playing for them all the time,  that is unless you've got a horseshoe in your rear.  :)

4 minutes ago, borebonka said:

Began with a balance of only 500doge (1000 bets) rolled approximately 800 (400doge) times before I hit. . No pre rolls 

4 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I posted it here on forum in the limbo section. 

it was on 5k rolls on new seed and 15k roll on the previous one. I always bet atleast 100 sats,, but when i lost my forum balance, i changed it to bch and i won lol. it would have been nice to win my first full btc

Wow. Fantastic. 

Yes, a whole btc would be amazing.  However a whole bch is better then a kick in the butt. 

Seeing your win makes me believe even more that I can hit my 19999x. Maybe higher. 

Persistence is key.  

Thanks for your reply :)

14 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

So far, I've only hit a 9000x which made me 1eth due to the first telegram giveaway. For me, it's kinda hard to exceed 1000x on limbo while i havent even hit hit after so many attempts.

Discouraging to say the least when your hunting high and hours or even days go by without anything.  

How many rolls do you typically play at a time when hunting high multi's

Just now, ScooterPi said:

Grats on your wins! 

I hit 1000x the other day (just on a whim).  It was a lucky moment. 

Until reading this, I hadn't really thought about chasing the higher multiples as a regular thing.  Maybe I will give it a try! :)

Best of luck in the hunt!!

Thanks for the reply. 

I'm glad to hear that  post has got you thinking about chasing some higher numbers.   My aim was to do exactly that.  Tell others how I've got lucky so that they may have a chance at the same large rewards. 

Wish you the best of luck shooting for high multipliers. 

I was chasing Eddie's Telegram challenge which was hit a 20kx payout - in which I participated and played about an hours worth of limbo and ended up not even hitting 1,000x multiplier after that entire event of auto roll. How I know I didn't even get 1kx? I watch it like a hawk.

45 minutes ago, artizykristy said:

my biggest hit on limbo only 6666x good luck dude i hope you hit it 19999x and dont forget to update at here xD 

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and reply.  :)

6666x is awesome.  Hope you can get another even higher. 

Absolutely will update here even if I don't hit.  

Won't likely be until later this evening ( its almost 9am here now) or tomorrow 

1 hour ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I was chasing Eddie's Telegram challenge which was hit a 20kx payout - in which I participated and played about an hours worth of limbo and ended up not even hitting 1,000x multiplier after that entire event of auto roll. How I know I didn't even get 1kx? I watch it like a hawk.

What a bummer. That's a long time to roll without seeing even 1000x, but it happens. 

One thing I've learned gambling is that odds are ment to be beat. That doesn't only mean beating the odds, it also means the odds beating you.  

I've seen a lot of things I never thought possible happen in gambling. Good and bad. 

Where one player doesn't see 1000x in 1000 rolls another might see 4 1000x.  

Hope that the next time you try you get the luck you didn't get last time. 

Thanks for your reply. :)

UPDATE. 

Just want to check how I was doing and I Nailed it.  What to shoot for next?? Super close super lucky. 

I'm getting back to work now. Gonna play more later. Hope to update again with an even better hit.   

Capture+_2019-04-16-09-40-27.png

Capture+_2019-04-16-09-38-48.png

I think staying positive helps a lot with gambling so if you think you can hit it keep trying.  The odds can mess you up sometimes but always play a certain amount and not over it when hunting for something because otherwise you bust like me. :)

I still have not hit x1000 lol heck I can"t even hit a x100 .   I suppose I have no patients for Limbo.

Sometimes I use my own tactic for 90% wins, which work by changing payout depending on last 10 bets. For example I start with smallest price with 5x payout, then if 2 of them hits (20%), then change price by few times and bet everything only using this one like this - if last bet was 1.01 I set next one to 1.05, and for example it rolls 1.3, then I set to 3.01 (because It wasn't above 3 (33%) for 6 games, and continue this by my intuition. I got nothing for 10 games (0.99, 1.00, 1.02 and repeat) and I wanted to play "one more" with low payout, then wanted to set payout to 1000, the "one more game" gave me 11253x and next one 88. :FP: It happened many times, but with lower payouts, like todays' 3200, when I set it to 1.51. Sry for my grammar, idk how to explain this what happened.

I think you were quite lucky with those hits, you could have rolled for many thousand rolls and not hit 2000x or 7500x. I have been playing limbo quite a bit lately and what worked quite well for me was alternating the multipliers according to how long they delayed to appear, so I would start low with x8 or x15 for example and if I noticed x100 delayed for over 100-150 rolls I would aim for 100x or 200x.

I personally cant stand limbo, if im going for low payouts it doesnt hit any then like a 10000x, then if i go for high multipliers it hits high low ones such as 5x or 10x, I can never chose correctly hahah!

Woah nice story to tell hope stake tweets this out. A story worth narrating to others. Nice hit and patience is key. You got more than what you were hunting for in terms of multiplier :)