Stake Forum
Asscorn

I Feel Good

Featured Comment

Figured since I've posted a few times now in Stake discussion that I should probably let people know who I am and bit about myself.  

My real Name is Mike and I'm a 39 year old man from Vernon BC CA. I have 2 children, both girls 17 and 19.   

Started to gamble online about 18 months ago. I have been gambling since I was 15 years old on just about anything that could be bet on.   

At one time, probably over a year ago now, I and most that know me would say that I was heavily addicted to gambling.   Lost money I couldn't afford to lose, missed work and other obligations I had, as well as borrowed money in hopes to set things straight.  Basically did just about every dumb thing an addicted gambler would do. 

Since then, I quit gambling for 1 month. Nothing at all. Not even a lottery ticket.   I talked to people that had been down the same road and read a lot of literature pertaining to gambling and  addicts.  I gained  a lot of valuable insight, and  was able to come to grips with my losses and began to feel good about myself once again.  

At one time it was hard and embarrassing to tell anyone about my past gambling addiction. 

Now its empowering.  I have the knowledge and experience to help others in simalier situations, and do so whenever I have the chance.  

I wouldn't any longer call myself an addict (although others would).  I do spend a a fair amount of my free time gambling. 

I definitely fit the gambling addict description except for a few things. I know my limits and play within them, as well as make sure that any obligations I have are being taken care of.   Basically make sure my priorities are straight before I even think of gambling.   I'm in full control of my decisions, unlike before when I couldn't control myself. 

For me the main thing is having fun and enjoying myself.  Winning is just a bonus.  The min I stop having fun will be the min I quit gambling. 

That's what makes Stake Great.  You don't even have to have your own crypto to play here. Wether you have 1 cent or 1 dollar or nothing at all, your welcome to gamble at Stake.  With no min wager Stake is a great place to have fun and meet people.  

I Hope to meet many more of you in the future.  

Good Luck, play safe and have fun.