Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Resubbing for promotional emails.

Featured Comment

Hello,

So i found out that i unsubscribed from email promotions which i did not even know or noticed that i did that accidentally.. When i spoke with Brais back then, he suggested maybe changing or updating my email, which is not possible by me..  there is no option to even change your registered email nor is there a resubscribed button.. Is there a way for us to know wether we are on the subscription list or how to get subscribed again?.. the last few promotional coupons that came out, i did managed to claim, but did not recieved the email directly.. 

Thank you!

Heya, KiXx 😉

I have one serious question before we invite you to the Support for solving your problem - why did you click on 'unsubscribe', was it on purpose or by accident? This is, unfortunately, an error on the user's side. 

The only solution is for you to contact support and thoroughly confirm your ownership, before admins review the data and maybe change your email in this specific case. As I said, tricky situations indeed... 😐