Stake Forum
ivaylo2000

Keno risk

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, ivaylo2000 said:

What does the level of risk affect? Are the numbers equal to high and medium risk? 

I'm interested in whether the multipliers are different, or the numbers too?

I think Keno is a game that relies on luck with the box we choose so in my opinion it's up to those who play whether looking for big or small profits.

The levels of risk affect the payout. Higher the risk the more numbers you will need to even get an of your wager back at all. Makes it a lot harder on your bankroll but usually has higher multipliers for landing more diamonds. 

Every number has an equalchance of hitting, just think of this game as in roullette, but instead of the system showing 1 number, it shows you 10 number outcomes. The only thing that makes it riskier as you add more numbers is the multiplier tht eats your balance, the riskier it gets the more number you need to even have your betting amount back.

Yup, just like it's been said above, the levels on Keno only affect the payouts for tiles hit. The tiles that will be selected by the game are already predetermined by your seed and hash so it becomes a matter of luck. The higher level sacrifices the small payouts for 3 tile hits for a greater return on games where you hit a lot of tiles.

For the player, it becomes a matter of betting style to decide which level to play on.

Posted (edited)

I feel that risk relates to that the higher risk it is the likelier your chosen tiles would miss. :P

Edited by Etude

If you choose a higher level of risk then the higher the payout you get this is not only on plinko but for all the games in Stake. But sometimes playing low risk is the correct way. 

lel, I’ve tried it all.. at any lvl, the troll factor is realz.. xD .. and ya, medium and high risk doesn’t feel any different other than the payout.. cause even at medium risk with 6-7 tiles, I get the same troll red streaks like if I was playing high... so might as well play high and get better payout.. xD

On 4/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

What does the level of risk affect? Are the numbers equal to high and medium risk? 

I'm interested in whether the multipliers are different, or the numbers too?

of course the multipliers are different! but if your new i recomend you trying classic version before going up to hard... you will not regret it

It’s different set of multipliers depending on your level of risk chosen. 

You can play around with the settings and see what you can afford to bet based on your total amount of bankroll.

Of course, the higher your bet the lesser your number of bets. As such, it really depends on what kind of profit you’re looking for. 

The higher the risk-multiplier the less chance of hitting it. More importantly, if you choose a higher variance setting, you’re going to (theoretically) win less often but win more when you do. Vice-versa, if you choose a lesser variance, you’re going to win more often but lesser. 

Regardless of setting, eventually losses stack up so be sure to withdraw when you hit a profit point!

i think the outcome for amount of tiles to hit differs  for each lvl.. wat i mean by that is not the multiplier but hitting 3 tiles is most likely hit more times in the medium then in high.. in a way this can be the house edge,, in high lvl hitting two tiles is out of the ten will come out more times then hitting 3., if you gonna go for high multiples dont do all 10 tiles, do 5 or less 3 would be good. 80x is good to get for low bets..hell im doing it right now.,