Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Old gem found! Easter themed avatar still bound to my user profile..!

Featured Comment

Ok guys you gotta check this out.. It took me a while to find it.. but i did finally in old stake in my profile page... but you got to /view shaniqua in chat command to see it.

you oldies will remember the avatars which were level based and a perk you got to look cool and make ur gary dressed up...

well i remember very well it was easter time... and to go ahead and meld with the times, i decided to dress my shani up with easter egg cute gary avatar! soooo cute!!!! 

gotta love old stake... now thats some nostalgia kinda sorta right there!!!

https://prnt.sc/ncz2aw

garyeas.png

gary.png

I want my gary dressed with cool outfit too! im tired to look at my gary cause he is always naked haha

at least have us some gary picture we can edit and upload as our gary avatar so that we can boast to others our gary costumes :D 

Yeah those were nice days when we get our gary dressed and all. Sad to see that was not there anymore ! It would be cool if we could buy some outfits for our characters with satoshi's 

Haha this is interesting and timely for the upcoming Easter celebration indeed. Even so I guess the idea of Avatars has been completely scrapped by now in the new Stake. :)

O.o... oh yea, i completely forgot about those mini avatars and how people had different looks depending on their lvl.. right?.. lol... I never really got into it.. I joined stake just after the leveling system was abolished..didn’t get the opportunity to experience what a vip faucet would be like.. muahahaha xD

On 4/16/2019 at 8:34 PM, bmg said:

That makes me kinda sad.  Ahh the good ol Stake... I miss gary lol.

awwww bmgggggg you made me sad now... awwww... but gary is always watching you and me, and all of you! dont ever forget that... 

always visit old.stake.com to honor the spirit of gary... 

my monster friend old pal.... you may be lost but never forgotten 😢 

4 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

That's a really cool find, I have no idea if you can even customize gary anymore, so that's an especially cool thing to have on your profile as I don't see anyone else with it at all.

I don't think you can customise Gary anymore. Gary seemed to fade as Stake progressed into Stake 2.0 But he will always live in our memories for those of us who are old players :)

On 4/19/2019 at 1:31 AM, Sped said:

Dang dude thats sick hha, I remember that but am too lazy to figure out how to get it back :P.

I don't think that you can get it back anymore since they removed it already way long ago. 

5 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

That's a really cool find, I have no idea if you can even customize gary anymore, so that's an especially cool thing to have on your profile as I don't see anyone else with it at all.

Well it cannot be seen now unlike before, when you view their stats, you see different variations of gary like batman, superman, etc. I wonder why they removed this good feature tho

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

I don't think you can customise Gary anymore. Gary seemed to fade as Stake progressed into Stake 2.0 But he will always live in our memories for those of us who are old players :)

nope not at all. you cant play tea parrty or dressup anymore... 

i think sit was all taken away because the code of the thing was tied to the level program and the faucet, so i imagine by removing the level system, by design the avatar dressiips went out the window or down the drain with the bathwater...

it must have reaquired a lot more recoding or smtin to have it seperated from the lvls system i  am assuming...
im actually pretty proud of myself for thinking of that as the reason as it make sense =P that or the devss didnt think we would miss it lol =D  i like the first explanation tho or theory..