Stake Forum
Shaniqua

How often.. if ever do you change your profile pic in forum?

Featured Comment

So after making the thread about my in game profile pic...
I cam to start wondering how often you guys change your in forum profile pic?  i was always aware of it... but i dont know if you guys were... ive never changed my forum profile pic.. just one gif of the box from the almost starrt! 
i guess there are various reasons to not wanting to change it or not having had changed it... 

now tell me.... how often if ever have you changed your profile pic.... and for what reasons? 
also i wonder if you have come to make the association between pics and users to be like second nature... when you see the cube i have... do you automatically thing... oh thats a amazing shani post.. i better read it ASAP =P but really do you come to tie the user to the pic /gif or dont even pay much attention to them  ? 

i wonder what you all are gonna say =P

I think I have only changed mine about 4 times.  Its been a long time since I changed it though the one that i have on my profile is from the halloween costume challenge in 2017 when I dressed as the Stake avatar sailor moon.

3 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I haven't changed mine yet. maybe if my gf and I broke up i will? hahaha

then if you change the profile picture, we will think that you grew up with a girl friend lol

22 minutes ago, Demarkus89 said:

then if you change the profile picture, we will think that you grew up with a girl friend lol

I'm fine with that :D

I sure hope we won't ever break up haha all my accounts, even my stake name itself is a combination of our names xD

I have never been a picture person. I do not like taking pictures of myself and i do not like being in pictures that are being taken. I have never changed my profile pic because i do not care much for it as theres no reason for me to care. 

I don't think I will ever change my pic, because people have associated the smiley face with me, so if I change it they might not see me (since most people see the picture before they read the words). So yeah, I don't think I will change it (and I haven't changed it yet) :P

Posted (edited)

Nope, once uploaded - never change. This pic, with me for about ten years already, from all the forums and any other platforms I were at :) 

Add: Combined with my username it's a perfect match. I love cats, I'm lazy as they, I like/don't mind to be alone, I'm owl type person and daaamn how I love to sleep :D 

Edited by Owly

umm well, lets see.. ever since i signed up here on the forumm which was last year, ive changed my profile picture twice.. my background page twice aswell i believe.. xD so not very often would be my response.. xD

I haven't changed my profile picture ever since I uploaded it and I'm not the type of person who usually change their profile picture every now and then. Also, I love seeing Hayley Williams whenever I log here in forum and make a comment so I don't think I will ever change it.

I do not change the picture. If I, or who change the picture to which I got used, then at first it is difficult to find the right person. Because the picture is the first thing that catches your eye.:D

Well i believe that once you got a forum profile picture and then you have been in the site for long time then i believe it is not worth changing it because people can just see the image and recognize them without reading the name. 

I have only changed it once. And I don't have any intentions to do so in the near future :) I am really contempt with my profile picture at the moment and I just don't feel like changing it yet :D