Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Clash Of Clans (CoC)

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello Stakers,

A game I haven’t played in a while just popped into my head and reminded me how much I use to play it everyday, at home and even at work waiting for clients in the lobby!..

Does any one remember or played Clash of Clans?.. Where you create your base that could be raided by other players?.. all the types of different attacks you would have to consider when creating your base defence.. spreading out your resources so it’s not easy to rob.. lol.. dang.. I spent so much time just building my base every other day preparing it for clan wars.. those were epic times xD... then they kept coming out with retarded defences that made it almost impossible to 3 star higher level bases.. even getting 1 star became the strategy.. lol.. lame.. 

This was one of my attacks during war clan when i was in reddit dark’s roster.. xD

good times! XD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

5 hours ago, Sped said:

Dude I still play CoC lmaooo, I do it every day Im a th11 and Im totally hooked lmao.

lol.. bro after i maxed th9 i stopped.. fuck that shiat.. maxing th9 took forever and tons of gems.. lol.. after that i just started playing battle royale then just stopped all gaming othetr than here.. can only do 1 at  time.. since gaming in general is time consuming..

this game is pretty nostalgic lol. now that i look back to it, i was pretty addicted to it. even making 20 accounts with a whole clan lol.

in every war i would win since i can make sure every account attacks designated targets and some are used to test out what's inside their clan reinforcements hhaa

I used to play this game when I was still on college. I remember staying up until morning because I was on looting mode so that I can upgrade my troops and defenses. This game was also the reason why my cellphone battery become bloated since I can't stay offline for long. I was so addicted in CoC back then. 😂

1 hour ago, nhoyasim101 said:

yeah i played coc most of the times wayback 2017, but since stake come, seldom to play my coc it was stuck at TH10 my clan mate always asking me to play again as they have a include me in a war so i give them a visit sometimes -_-

yep thats what happen to me aswell.. stake is time consuming..

49 minutes ago, ceastem said:

this game is pretty nostalgic lol. now that i look back to it, i was pretty addicted to it. even making 20 accounts with a whole clan lol.

in every war i would win since i can make sure every account attacks designated targets and some are used to test out what's inside their clan reinforcements hhaa

i was leveling two and it drove me nuts.. cant imagine 20... 

5 minutes ago, jinz said:

I used to play this game when I was still on college. I remember staying up until morning because I was on looting mode so that I can upgrade my troops and defenses. This game was also the reason why my cellphone battery become bloated since I can't stay offline for long. I was so addicted in CoC back then. 😂

lol such a geek xD

On 4/19/2019 at 1:03 AM, automatic said:

an addicting game even kids play. never tried it

very mich so.. not only the game play.. but just having to spend so much time upgrading, collecting resources.. but also the building of your base.. xD