Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Most deposits in a row gone without withdraw?

Featured Comment

Wow so grrrr this whole month and even last month...

its starting to become a little hopeless ... Its getting to 15 deposits already that i have deposited  (given they are small amounts... but still  ).... and i havent yet gotten to withdraw once from all that... mid last month to this month... ughh..

so idk anymore... i mean to be fair.... i have a few times reeached the min withdraw amount during the time... but always busted b4 hitting the wd button... some can argue its my fault then or blame it on greed... but thats not the point... ughhh 

any suggestions? and whats your longest streak on stake  in terms of number of depos  and not withdrawing...?

15 deposits is a lot. 

This is probably a losing streak. Unfortunately, it occurs to us very often. Do not despair and luck will visit you sooner or later. 

you dont know how bad i grrr man... i am a chronic buster addicted monster.... as i said tho.. its not like i dont win before i bust... sometime even win a decent amount but ughh cant withdraw grr

This is why setting limits is so freaking important in this type of environment blue streaks and win streaks are bound to happen winners know when to withdraw losers don't example myself if I hit big and it is a reasonable amount like for example 1.3 BTC then of course I was draw but if I only went like one meal then I probably keep playing and bust the only time I truly make money is when I went a large amount in one go never a cumulatively

lol.. well, thats been my story from the start.. cause technically ya i have withdrawn alot.. but all those withdrawl ended up being deposited back.. so in the emd, ive never really withdrawn.. lel xD .. but this past few weeks/month ive deposited alot that all busted.. not from greed but from trolls.. some small depos and several big depos.. grrr

I experienced this one too, sometimes we already won but the thing is we just want more (ofc who doesn’t want that) but that makes us bust. If I receive a really good win, I just stop and withdraw. I do the max multiplier of my depo at 5x (let’s say .01 to .05) and Or just double the .01, If you achieve it on a daily basis I think its pretty good already. 

Well in my case,  i deposited once before,  only 0.03 btc but not on this site. I managed to have it to 0.09 and withdrew 0.06 btc then left the 0.03 again to have it as my next budget for betting hoping i would have it tripled again. i ended up busting it and from then on, i was very tempted to deposit again and it took me awhile to suppress myself from depositing again. But i did it anyway. I deposited and lost another 0.03 and i'm back to where i started and don't know if i'll deposit the other 0.03. i decided not to do so to avoid further losses.

From then on, i learned to just have a certain quota, and if you achieve it, withdraw and enjoy yourself with your winnings and play again but with lower bankroll. 

5 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

Wow so grrrr this whole month and even last month...

its starting to become a little hopeless ... Its getting to 15 deposits already that i have deposited  (given they are small amounts... but still  ).... and i havent yet gotten to withdraw once from all that... mid last month to this month... ughh..

so idk anymore... i mean to be fair.... i have a few times reeached the min withdraw amount during the time... but always busted b4 hitting the wd button... some can argue its my fault then or blame it on greed... but thats not the point... ughhh 

any suggestions? and whats your longest streak on stake  in terms of number of depos  and not withdrawing...?

i didnt wd anything in a longtime just keep deposit multiple time without withdraw . idk why i keep deposit ,maybe i want to recover my last depo and then i lost it so i depo another one to recover my last depo and the one before last depo that why i keep depo... but i know recover is impossible thing .... atleast you depo like 1 btc ... then maybe recover will happen

Tips ? Ok fine this works 100% of the time and you won't deposit anymore

1. Take your computer 
  2. Open stake 
  3. Go to the deposit address 
  4. Copy it 
  5. Take a hammer and smash your screen volla you will not deposit anymore. :P 

Other than telling you to have more control on your funds which you should be willing to do i can't give any other tip :( , another tip might be quit gambling for a while ? 

I prefer to rather manage my bankroll effectively. That way, I very seldom deposit or withdraw, as I like to only gamble with a small part of my balance. Sometimes the amount is more important than the quantity of deposits and withdrawals that you do.

ugh, too many recently- gary looks at my depos and spots me 20% profit, and then somehow I find all the reds needed to bust me.  Most of my depos are a loss, really, lol. I wonder if I had just gone for 10% for each one how much I would have made by now? Damn. That blows my mind. xD Something to think about.

Hmm in my case, i lost 2 times in a row when i do a deposited,

i deposited about 30$ in the first depo, and i lost it. after that i depo again about $50 and i lost it instead.

since from that, when i busted, i wont depo until i clean my mind first to ignore the greeds

Probably around 10s or more maybe 20s of deposits as I always overplay my hands as usual. :(

Haha I've never kept track that way as my deposits vary widely in amounts. I go by days/weeks/months.

Longest I've gone is probably a little longer than a month.

I have deposited quit a few times without withdrawing.   I think 10 maybe 15 times is about my average.  Give or take a few on that.