Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Most deposits in a row gone without withdraw?

Featured Comment

On 4/19/2019 at 5:11 AM, Shaniqua said:

Wow so grrrr this whole month and even last month...

its starting to become a little hopeless ... Its getting to 15 deposits already that i have deposited  (given they are small amounts... but still  ).... and i havent yet gotten to withdraw once from all that... mid last month to this month... ughh..

so idk anymore... i mean to be fair.... i have a few times reeached the min withdraw amount during the time... but always busted b4 hitting the wd button... some can argue its my fault then or blame it on greed... but thats not the point... ughhh 

any suggestions? and whats your longest streak on stake  in terms of number of depos  and not withdrawing...?

i see !  i won sometime but never wd just realize it.... ikr , that how gambling work

Sometimes im greedy when need money but dont want withdraw want more more and more, And when busted im Regret my actions, and think why don't I withdraw immediately

On 4/27/2019 at 6:04 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

grrrr.. im up to like 16 deposits now.. its getting to the point of total rage.. lel xD.. but honestly.. wtf is up with kenhoe lately.. cant hit anything even at 9-10 tiles... getting like 20-50+ reds back to back with  1 or 2 small hit in between.. i am literally stunned.. i was even betting like 2-25 satoshis.. still keno kept avoiding my numbers... :/

Wait, 16 in the row? Nooo, happens the same to me with keno anyways, I guess we need like more than 20 deposits wasted for a worthy win.lol

i deposit in stake twice but i withdraw only one time, i always try to withdraw as soon as possible but i bust before that XD

i think 9 is my record, seems i rarely win anymore and when i do its not very much so i usually bust it trying to win more. its frustrating cuz i watch these people making these huge hits and winning a lot but it never fails every time i try to make large bets its an automatic bust....every time for two years now.