Stake Forum
FotisNt

MaxBet option.

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey stakers, so as you already know, recently Stake v2 made an addition of a ''Maxbet'' option which might be either good or bad. Do you enable this option while betting? Is that annoying to you while you can lose your self control while losing? Would be nice to let me know about your thoughts.

Edited by FotisNt

well iit's really hidden until you enable it, so i guess it doesn't really bother me at all especially if i turn it off. although i rarely use it, it's still good to have such option though.

Fuck no.. that button needs to burn.. I’ve accidentally turned it on several times.. and since the roll button and max button are side by side.. well ya..went max all in bust... every time... that’s just my luck... pfft.. burn max button burn! Hahaha xD

i think the max bet button should be there by default, no need to turn it on of off... maybe at most it can aslk user "are you sure you want to max bet" when u click it but idk having to swithch it on is too much.... 

Haha nope, I feel like that would be too risky for me to even think about messing with. Granted there are already a few instances where I bet my remaining balance but still having a button that does it automatically scares me.

Thanks for bringing this up!  I actually had not noticed it but I like the max bet button!  Ironically it is great for getting rid of dust balances.  You hit max bet and just take out of the bet the amount you want to retain.

Just be careful!

4 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I would never suggest having it enabled if you hold a large balance. Sure, if you only play using the faucet, then go ahead and enable it, but be super cautious if you hold a big balance, because one misclick can make you bust.

I think exactly for that reason there should be a feature instead that asks the user... are you sure you want to bet m the maximum anount (or all your balance)

and to proceed they would have to click yes

I had no idea there was a max bet option.     Guess I need to pay more attention to the games.

3 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

I think exactly for that reason there should be a feature instead that asks the user... are you sure you want to bet m the maximum anount (or all your balance)

and to proceed they would have to click yes

This is a brilliant idea to be honest! It can save a lot of people from busting very large balances. I would suggest sending this idea through to the developers to see what they think. It would be a good safety fail if someone did misclick it.

I came to know about this option just yesterday and i do not suggest anyone who is an addict to use this option ever. It is fun to do with coins like doge , which have low value but not with Bitcoin xD 

If a psychosis occurs, even without this button, you can click x2 several times and thereby put the maximum balance on this evil bet. Therefore, this button is symbolic.

I think that it is a great idea, because if you get mad and want to all in you are just gonna have to keep multiplying your bet or more, or you can type it in, but just doing a max bet button making it a lot easier.

35 minutes ago, vinnycastro said:

I clicked it once without wanting to, and I ended up losing everything. After that, I deactivated this option. It's kind of horrible to lose all the Portfolio on a bet.

Yeah thats annoying, that setting should had been on account settings so we wouldn't find that so easily while betting.xD

I think this is a nice feature but you need to know how to use.

when you get angry, your hand should not go there you must limit yourself.

or you lose :)

Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2019 at 12:53 AM, rajamishra said:

hello friends max button some time very risky when u lose you concentration neither its sometime very useful in low payout.its chance of 50-50%

I don't think that's true. It depends on the payout he wants to get. If he uses Payout 2x then chances are 49.5% wins: 50.5% loses

For the time being I have never used the Max Bet button because in my opinion this is very risky (although all games and strategies have their own risks)

Edited by HighDamage

On 4/19/2019 at 4:01 PM, Shaniqua said:

i think the max bet button should be there by default, no need to turn it on of off... maybe at most it can aslk user "are you sure you want to max bet" when u click it but idk having to swithch it on is too much.... 

actually thats an awesom idea.. i wonder where you got this idea from?.. hmmmm. lol.. but honestly.. the warning needs to be implemented either way in order to prevent accidental all ins.. which happens often.. for me anyways.. lel xD:(