neich

Make !bonzo great again!

Featured Comment

I think the question is several, and I hope that I have not overlooked a post in which everything has been explained.

I already have such a premonition but,

what happend?

is it coming back?

I personally miss it honestly!

i think it is because people kept using to troll trivia after eugene did it that one time.. but at least eugene tipped everyone that typed the command 50k sats,.. then some peeps.. ahem.. was doing the troll trivias for 1000 sats.. lmao... it was funny at first.. then it just became out of hand,, all of a sudden its a popular trivia to troll bonzo.. XD

ok then i was right with what i thought and honestly i was also one of those who did xD BUT! I got my punishment for it too.

As with many things it was deactivated because it was being abused.  Eugene might have paid everyone but it still generated a lot of support tickets so it made a lot of work for everyone else.

The good news is that I'm sure any mod online will be happy to mute you for an hour upon request to help you take a break from the site.

Good Luck!

If you think about it, isn't this a very interesting experiment?

Anyone who doesn't know about it will find out the hard way sooner or later, so lets assume every participant is familiar with the rules.

I can do a bonzo trivia and anyone who wishes to self-mute can race to be the first. That means you are willing to give up the ability to type in chat up front, for a chance of X amount of money. People who don't care about X amount will stay in chat. Wouldn't this result in a higher-quality chat experience? I think it absolutely would.

Because of many people abused !bonzo and other selfmute command, also make a trivia to type !bonzo on chat. That's why admin/mod/sup turn off the selfmute command.

i know a way you can get bonzo to work

instead of ttyping in"!bonzo" try typing in "!BONZO", sometimes its b uggy... so if you type it "!BONZO" a few times after eachother... you will get the same effect =P

18 hours ago, bobdole said:

Yes bring back !bonzo it's much more dramatic than simply leaving chat.

Just type !wryymutemeonehourplease and I'll do what I can for you to help you have a dramatic exit!  :D

Personally, I loved the feature!!! I begged hui for so long to implement it on both sites and it has shown to be quite useful if a player wants to take a break or just move away from the keyboard after a loosing streak, get out from an argument and not bug mods to mute him/her 😉

Yes, we have had a few unlucky incidents because of it. Yes, it has been abused unfortunately. 

I would love to see it back, but I guess it will not be, not for a while at least, not since it creates unnecessary workload for us, and since many don't know how to use it properly 😢

#justiceforselfmute

Posted (edited)

just follow the rules. no need to be adventurous. we have mods that always watch every player's movements. don't need to be fickle.

1 minute ago, zulfandina said:

just follow the rules. no need to be adventurous. we have mods that always watch every player's movements. don't need to be fickle.

Edited by zulfandina

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure if i'm understanding correctly... That bonzo chat command was an auto-mute function? What's the purpose of that? Can't users simply ignore chat to have the same effect?

Edited by Cent21

Well i feel bad for Gene xD Even though it was removed because of Gene but maybe they might bring it back after discovering and fixing all the bugs that caused the problem. 

well that's the question that I often ask, I really miss bonzo, because with bonzo we can pause from chat activities that might be rather sickening 

hopefully in the future be held bonzo by stake team

This is a weird request, but sure whatever fits you self-muter's lovers fancy I guess. :D

It was probably because of all the troll trivias and such and this is just a hassle, but I loved the idea of it. When stake rams you up the ass its an easy way to just get mad and rage without actually getting mad in chat. Its a self control tactic in my eyes.

On 4/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, wry said:

Just type !wryymutemeonehourplease and I'll do what I can for you to help you have a dramatic exit!  :D

exactly!!!   i jugest if a mod sees someone do 
"!BONZO"
"!BONZO"

if a mod sees... just give a 1 hour mute.... as 1 time  mssg caps.... can be warned... but 2 times in a row... thats asking for a mute! and mod cant get shit for it from others cause after all it was 2 all caps msgs... .

am i right or am i right?!

22 hours ago, Bojana said:

Personally, I loved the feature!!! I begged hui for so long to implement it on both sites and it has shown to be quite useful if a player wants to take a break or just move away from the keyboard after a loosing streak, get out from an argument and not bug mods to mute him/her 😉

Yes, we have had a few unlucky incidents because of it. Yes, it has been abused unfortunately. 

I would love to see it back, but I guess it will not be, not for a while at least, not since it creates unnecessary workload for us, and since many don't know how to use it properly 😢

#justiceforselfmute

I agree with Bojana on this one.  I mean every player should have the option to self mute.

For all those that feel for it in troll trivia thats there bad for not knowing the chat commands lol.

Did you guys know that !bonzo was just one of many self-mute commands? 🙃

harakiri|bonzo|Βonzo|tipme|rain|selfown|redbutton|detonate|bigbadabum|kamikaze|selfmute|whyce|sad day|sadday|bored|donate|nice tip|nicetip

How many did you (ab)use? 😁