Stake Forum
hanvee

Stake mobile version

Featured Comment

i do really need stake mobile version 😆

I got a lot of trouble when i play on mobile - Frozen the screen , lagging ...especially tele challenge time -and after that ppl gonna spam for rain . many time i am running auto and it just sudden frozen i have to refresh the site - and as you know when you have to refresh the site , everything you did before is useless ... 

So What i want is a mobile version ... no need high quality image or such... just need it fast as i play on computer 

i checked my website data - stake used the most data mn google (even though the number is not much ) 

image.thumb.png.1e1bbff2693077a984b87902c70ac4f2.png

Honestly, even if there is a mobile app from stake, i'm afraid that if the users on tele challenge spams again, it will just lag so much unless you have really good specs for your cp. Even my laptop lags so much when they spam. it's a mistake to let the chatbox open when the tele giveaway is done haha.

4 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Honestly, even if there is a mobile app from stake, i'm afraid that if the users on tele challenge spams again, it will just lag so much unless you have really good specs for your cp. Even my laptop lags so much when they spam. it's a mistake to let the chatbox open when the tele giveaway is done haha.

you right ... my pc also got lag after tele giveaway and i cant handle this shit anymore ... ><

I've never used a cellphone when playing stake, I don't really like small screens even if I play I prefer to use tab than cellphones 

sometimes also too lag to play on a cellphone if using a chatroom is a little too unfocused

Yes it does freeze alot when on mobile there is a definite lag.

If at all possible I would stick to using a pc for Stake.

54 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Honestly, sometimes bug happen in my phone xDD cant delete friends or cant tip people i need clear cache frist xD 

this also happens on pc too.

14 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I would definitely use Stake on my mobile device if the website had a mobile friendly version. It is quite difficult to use from my experience on mobile (which was only once and probably never again lol)

I think the mobile mode is friendly enough? i just can't seem to find where the livestats icon is placed haha

My computer feels great. Guys, in order to play on such a premium website, with a high-quality engine, try to improve your hardware, as well as mobile devices. Eddie, in turn, cannot provide less load on your devices and the current work of the engine, and to cut its properties and thereby worsen the speed and visual component is unlikely in the interests of the stake.

2 hours ago, ceastem said:

I think the mobile mode is friendly enough? i just can't seem to find where the livestats icon is placed haha

I tend to like things nicely spaced out though, and when I am hunting for specific bets, the bet ID and the multiplier don't show up on mobile (well, at least on my small phone).

yeah, the mobile version is necessary, playing with the mobile there are some errors. I usually play with tablet and it seems that everything works like the computer except that it collapses when the telegram challenge is made. And it bothers that if I play manually the cursor after each bet is placed in the amount of bet and the keyboard is displayed making the game difficult.

Posted (edited)

I only play on mobile. Tablet, cell phone or Android box.  None of those are overly powerful either.  

I've had problems in the past but now it seems seldom if ever.  

The only thing I've done that may have changed anything, is making sure systems are fully updated. 

Edited by Asscorn

I think developer should really look into this issue and find out why does the Stake website keeps consuming a large amount of CPU processing power which causes browser lag.

5 hours ago, ceastem said:

Well youre not alone xD,  also whem i play mines sometimes found bug must refresh our page

Stake lite version for mobile? I really like it if that things exist on Stake. I believe developer still working on it and trying to fixing many features, also performance on the site. I'm also having difficulties while using phone (only when the Telegram giveaway was making a lot of spam.)  I'm really liking your idea that mobile should have a settings for really low performance and not using high-performance like computer does. Yep, mobile data really flowing so many while opening Stake right now.

I hope we will get it soon that lite version. 

They should make an app ahaha, imagine how sick it would be, they could customize and make it their own, or maybe a seperate site from original stake.com, just stake mobile! and then you can tranfser credits interchangebly through the two sites.

Well what do you expect ? To gamble you need the device to send the selection of games and every move you do during every bet to the server and has to retrieve the output everytime . 

update the browser. if it's still slow, try flashing your smartphone, sometimes not all smartphones are able to open all applications, depending on the type and specification of the smartphone.
My advice is to use your latest smartphone or chrome update. Good luck.

I think you need atleast a 6" device to be able to play seeing all the function of stake. And you will also need a quite good mobile cpu, cause on my smartphone for example, bets are really slower than on my pc. It's quite annoying so i usually don't play from mobile.

20 hours ago, Etude said:

I think developer should really look into this issue and find out why does the Stake website keeps consuming a large amount of CPU processing power which causes browser lag.

cuz stake use alot of high quality image... idk how to explain ...like as you see... stake  have more complicated even the imgae n the game than other site .... that not count stake have more game than other site , so it ez to understand why it keep lagging on mobile, but we doesnt need all of that thing ....we just need a smoothie game ... !! 

6 hours ago, zulfandina said:

update the browser. if it's still slow, try flashing your smartphone, sometimes not all smartphones are able to open all applications, depending on the type and specification of the smartphone.
My advice is to use your latest smartphone or chrome update. Good luck.

okay i did update my browser tho , with the old chrome version i totally cant moving when i open stake , but now it better but still lag ... !! if there have a version mobile it would be awesome for us  .... im sure my smartphone be able to run it well... not about phone tho 

6 hours ago, Cent21 said:

I think you need atleast a 6" device to be able to play seeing all the function of stake. And you will also need a quite good mobile cpu, cause on my smartphone for example, bets are really slower than on my pc. It's quite annoying so i usually don't play from mobile.

alright ... my device isnt 6" as you want but it 5,5" tho , the problem not about my fone ... there many ppl got lag too ....  but somehow it better when i use stake on ipad ... 

i usally not play on mobile tho , but i usally use mobile to chat in room when i outside or in work time ... 

18 hours ago, Sped said:

They should make an app ahaha, imagine how sick it would be, they could customize and make it their own, or maybe a seperate site from original stake.com, just stake mobile! and then you can tranfser credits interchangebly through the two sites.

i love your idea but i think it not ez to do and it unnecessary , they just have focus on on one and make that one good is enough

22 hours ago, Beercat said:

Sometimes will randomly lag out or to reload the page for no reason 😥 

Is not easy to be mobile when many chat.

i feel yah !! it keep lagging my head too... really not happy when we got lag 

5 minutes ago, baldescolito35 said:

me too always lag..and after the challenge lag too

Most users lag after those challenges even from pcs. Something has to be done about that spam because its way too laggy and annoying for everyone.