Darko

NBA

Featured Comment

I guess Orlando is in a positive run, they are confident but as soon as something will happen (an injury, 2-3 loss in a row) they'll fall at their "right" place at the end of the playoffs spots (7 to 9).

For the Cavs yes something is clearly wrong. Not only during the games but outside too (crisis meeting, ...). But even if they finish in the top 4 at the East they'll be ok for at least a conference finals.

15 hours ago, Darko said:

Good job Kargai. :) I skipped last two nights, last night intentionally but the night before I fell asleep before I made a bet, was too tired. :)

Yep, was right for bother yesterday. Easy ^^

For tonight I played a combo : victories of Magic - Rockets & Pelicans. And for the "risky" a victory of Washington over Cavs

LeBron destroyed Washington last night. I only managed to guess Houston win over Atlanta with at least 10 points and over on OKC - Boston game. Players destroyed me. Jokic, Milsap, Horford, Oladipo, Dragic all in over was good but when I added Capela and Waiters in the mix I was screwed as both stayed on the border (12 and 15 points respectively while I needed one more point from both of them).

I guessed right for Pelicans and Houston but loss my ticket because of the Bulls. Didn't saw that victory coming :P 

For Cavs - Wizard i knew it was a risky one because at some point Cavs had to wake up after 4 losses, what i didn't plan was that huge game from Lebron.

For this night I played victories for GSW, Pelicans, Cavs & Wolves. And Kevin Durant + Anthony Davis over 25 points.

Yes Davis was ok but Durant had only 25, i'm a little pissed ^^ GSW and Wolves were ok too, Pelicans too but it burn my ticket since they win in OT.

Games of the night are hard to guess, close teams, but i made a bet Cavs - Clippers - Houston - Spurs - Grizzlies. Wanna play Porzingis over 25 but it's not possible.

Cavs doing the impossible... Got me pissed when I saw how they played, terrible defense. Atlanta will be probably dead last in the East and they scored 117 on them... I mean, come on... How is that possible... It would be ok if Cavs scored 130+ as they could stop playing defense and let them catch up a bit but losing to them? It's crap.

Yesterday was a 100% for me, I  published my bet in the chat but forgot to put them here too. I had bet a victory for Boston, a victory for GSW with more than 10 points and over 25 points for Irving :P ( @Etude was there he can be my witness ^^)

Didn't have too much time to look at it today but i choose to play a victory for the Wizards and for Charlotte. Plus an over 25 points for Giannis vs Cavs.

Yesterday was not my best betting day so far :P Loose the 2 games but win a 2.45x payout on the over 25 points for Giannis. So i lost only 1/6 of my money ;) Still in benefit fsince the beginning of the season.

For today i bet on the victory for the Celtics and over 25 points for Porzingis.

@Darko do you see the trade of Bledsoe to the Bucks Vs Monroe for the Suns ? I like that, Bucks will be even better with him. I can definitely see them 3rd or 4th in the East since Toronto don't seem really great for now (let's wait on the long run tho)

My over for Lebron was right, the victory of 76ers not that much :P (last shoot of the game burn my ticket ^^)

One of my friend wanna played on Houston-Cavs yesterday, he wanna bet on the Cavs victory. I said to him don't do that, better be "sure" by playing over 114.5 points for Houston. So he win too (117 points).

I wanna play Boston for tonight but i'm almost 100% sure they will loose one of their 2 next games, Charlotte or Toronto, especially with Horford & Tatum uncertain. So 'ill pass on those. Probably a win for Detroit over Atlanta and Portland over Brooklyn (i'll probably play the over 222 points for the game instead of the simple win). I saw Lillard with an over 25 points, same for Giannis against the Spurs.

In short my bets of the day :

• Detroit win
  • Portland - Nets : over 222 points
  • Giannis : over 25 points
  • Lillard : over 25 points