Darko

NBA

Featured Comment

On 11/11/2017 at 8:10 PM, Darko said:

Giannis is always on 28.5, 29.5 border in Serbian sites on x1.85 payout. What is the payout for 25.5+?

Found it at x1.7, which is not bad at all imho. French websites don't have over/under for the vast majority of them but those who have it are bad to choose their payouts, si prefer to play with them  And for the simple win i play on Pinnacle or Betfair. 

Yesterday :

• Wizard win
  • Bucks win
  • GSW win
  • Giannis : 25points +
  • Marc Gasol : 20points+

My combo GSW + Wizards + Bucks => great win. Giannis 25+ points : done. Marc Gasol didn't do the job. Still a nice 4 of 5.

Today :

I don't feel taking the risk about Boston Vs Raptors. I felt those 2 games (vs charlotte 2 days ago and vs toronto) are tricky and hard. They win over Charlotte in the last few moments. Trap game.

So I played :

• Houston win
  • OKC win with 12 points or more
  • Oladipo over 20 points (1.6x payout)
  • And like I win a decent amount yesterday I tried a James Harden over 30 points (1.7x payout)

On 11/2/2017 at 2:47 AM, Darko said:

Cavs dropped 4 in a row now. Something is not right there, I expected them to lose some they would normally win but this is now really weird. Orlando is the biggest surprise for me in East for now. As west goes it is pretty much as expected, top teams are warming up and will be better as the season unfolds.

I am surprised as well by the performance of the Cavs never expect this type of game play from them at all. Not sure what is going on with them but they better figure it out quickly.

Anyway go team CAVS!!!!

Didn't bet yesterday, no time to look at it.

Tonight it seem pretty easy ... until you're hit by a surprise of course :P I believe it's a game where Boston can be trapped by releasing the pressure after their 2 last great victories (where they had to fight hard)

• Houston + Spurs + Boston win.
  • James Harden over 25 points
  • And I will take a risk with Jayson Tathum over 20 points + Lamarcus Aldridge (20 points +)

28 minutes ago, Snike said:

I only love to watch NBA if its 1. in a reasonable time for me and 2. if Dirk "The Beast" Nowitzki plays. He's german af!

Dirk is the best european player in all the NBA history, period. He sign for the season and the next one but it will be his last 2, and with not a extended time to play. But still he'll add some points along the way and maybe he'll can pass Wilt Chamberlain to be the 5th best scorer all time (1000 points to score).

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

Dirk is the best european player in all the NBA history, period. He sign for the season and the next one but it will be his last 2, and with not a extended time to play. But still he'll add some points along the way and maybe he'll can pass Wilt Chamberlain to be the 5th best scorer all time (1000 points to score).

He is a very good player and i hope he can stay injury free this season and the next so he can increase his overall point score, but i really doubt he will get those 1000+ points to pass Chamberlain this season or the next. 

5 minutes ago, dreramon said:

He is a very good player and i hope he can stay injury free this season and the next so he can increase his overall point score, but i really doubt he will get those 1000+ points to pass Chamberlain this season or the next. 

Dallas will not make playoffs those 2 years, so Dirk have still +/- 65 games to play this year + 82 games next year : 147 games. He need 7 points by game on average to cross that line.

Last year he was at 14 points/game on average and since the beginning of this year he at 10.1 points. 

So if he stay healthy it's possible he'll cross that line to pass Wilt Chamberlain. But if he had an injury or something else it will be hard ;) Hope for him he can achieve it.

38 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Dallas will not make playoffs those 2 years, so Dirk have still +/- 65 games to play this year + 82 games next year : 147 games. He need 7 points by game on average to cross that line.

Last year he was at 14 points/game on average and since the beginning of this year he at 10.1 points. 

So if he stay healthy it's possible he'll cross that line to pass Wilt Chamberlain. But if he had an injury or something else it will be hard ;) Hope for him he can achieve it.

Well yeah its might seem easy on paper but decrease playing time because of fatigue,age etc. and him staying injury free will play a very important factor in him achieving his goal. I like him and hope he overcomes all these factors and get that 5th spot. Even if he doesnt get it he will be in the hall of fame. 

On 14/11/2017 at 7:03 PM, Kargai said:
  • Houston + Spurs + Boston win.
  • James Harden over 25 points
  • And I will take a risk with Jayson Tathum over 20 points + Lamarcus Aldridge (20 points +)

I lost on Houston but Spurs & Celtics were right.

Tathum had only 19 points :( was close ... but easy guess for Aldridge.

Tonight I choose :

• OKC victory over Bulls
  • Westbrook and Paul George, both over 20 points.
  • Porzingis over 25 points
  • Wolves Vs Spurs, under 206 points