Stake Forum
Etude

Opening Friends list leads to error

Featured Comment

Whenever I open my friends list on mobile, I almost never fail to get the message "Please wait a few seconds" and my friends list will only end up loading partially. (The later ones in the list are without the ✌ peace sign beside their name in the listing) 

With this error I cannot seem to be able to manage and edit my friends list properly or even view it in order to remove some inactive users in the list to keep the friends count below the current limit of 100 friends. 

@Dan , can the developers please look into this?

Screenshot_20190424-083933.jpg

Hey, Etudeeee 😘

Do you have the latest system version on your mobile? Browser as well? When was the last time you cleaned C&C there and relogin to your account on your phone? 

There has been quite a few smaller updates/patches, some of them fixing the friend list specifically. The one for the 'over 100 friends' is still pending though, but I would like you to check this what I mentioned above and keep me updated. If the error is persistent, we can report, no worries, we just need more detail and specifications of the device that you are using 😉

Oh, also, does it happen on desktop device? Pls, check this too. Thanks! 

22 minutes ago, lupandina said:

I'm getting this every time. On pc, chrome (everything updated, clean, etc 😁

Do you get it on your phone, Dina? It appears that his error is mobile-related specifically? 🤔

I'm gonna try to reproduce this tonight during the shift 😉

18 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Do you get it on your phone, Dina? It appears that his error is mobile-related specifically? 🤔

I'm gonna try to reproduce this tonight during the shift 😉

Can't tell so fast... I'm expiriencing it only on Dinabot acc, and usually not logging there on mobile :)

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Guys, has this issue been fixed for you? :) There was an update last night for fixing this specifically ;) 

Hey Bojana, I just tried but still same issue here: 

image.thumb.png.e29573cae1d8f2ee781a11cf109c3132.png

16 hours ago, Hoffguy said:

Hey Bojana, I just tried but still same issue here: 

image.thumb.png.e29573cae1d8f2ee781a11cf109c3132.png

Did you clear C&C after the update, and relogin to your account, please? 😉

Also, I am interested if you have any extensions on that browser and if yes, which ones, please? 

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Did you clear C&C after the update, and relogin to your account, please? 😉

Also, I am interested if you have any extensions on that browser and if yes, which ones, please? 

Hey, thanks Bojana! Yes I did clear cookies and cache, and log in and out

These are extensions I have 

image.thumb.png.f0a6b81004a1c312b48f518dcd6963c6.png

Also I just tried from another computer that is brand new install, but it's the same =(

I had more friends before limit came in not sure if this is causing problem =( but every time I click friends it just crashes , like this is on another computer also, with no extensions installed:

image.png.e09d2bc5b640011cf2f9b7728bb6517c.png

@Bojana, yes still having this issue unfortunately. :(

I would assume there is an error in the coding of the friend's list perhaps? Hopefully the developers are already in the know of this. :)