Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey there! So, I was wondering if you have the same problem with me about friend requests that you send to users. I mean, it's kinda annoying that there isn't a way to delete them so we aren't able to send new ones. Let's say that you and your friend have reached the maximum amount of friend requests which is 50 If I'm not wrong and for some reason you're not friends with him, then the only choice is to enable messages from non-friends which will be annoying due to "beggars" and spammers. Is there any way to delete them or something or, shouldn't be an option for that? By the way let me know if there is a way and I haven't notice yet. What do you think about that? 

Edited by FotisNt

If you're saying that we should be able to un-send requests, then I'm completely on your side.

There should be a tab kept of how many and who all we sent requests to and haven't been accepted by them. At least then we wont see that irritating "Pending" sign there. I mean I am one of those criminals who doesn't respond to any friend request. I don't accept or deny, but thats because I might make friends of those people in the future.

However, they should have the option to retract their friendship offer. I don't yet know if it affects the total number of people you can make friends with (isn't it 100 btw? Or did they reduce it to 50 yet again?).

I am sorry but i think you can delete friends to add new ones there is a button to delete them just click on the drop down button and you will see the "Delete" button. 

I know right! this new update is annoying but i understand why they added it so im fine with it but oh well, what are your thoughts guys?

17 minutes ago, Kate said:

I am sorry but i think you can delete friends to add new ones there is a button to delete them just click on the drop down button and you will see the "Delete" button. 

Yeah I know that xDD, I'm talking about friend requests, once you'll exceed 50 then you cant send new ones. So lets say that you got like 50 pending, then you're not able to add new people or something.

Yep that's a concern. I haven't that concern, but another one with friend request : when I send one that isn't accepted nor decline to someone, after when I come back to friend list it has disappeared from list. 

And I can't send a new one as I already have one pending... 

So Its like I can't be friend with that person. The other day it happens and fi ally I could accept the request from him but he didn't see mine neither I had my request displayed in friend request pending... 

hello friends its still some issue in add friends and delete friends when u reach 100 the problems started or the request reaches their boundary then nothing to done ,every time just popup a message failed to fetch.i am also faced the same problems. 

On 4/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, neich said:

every time i post a win or tip anyone i  get like  5 requests ... annoying

ugh... i know right?  i know exactly how it feels...saying its just annoying is being very courteous lol... its poopish is what it is.... 

THis really haven't bothered me before because i really don't send and accept friend request that much. Although i gotta say, with those hundred friends of yours, i'm pretty sure there are someof them tht you don't even talk to often, or not active at all anymore. I guess you should just start weeding it out so that you can add more friends that you actually know or talk to.

Oh this  is an excellent point! IF you press no which you have to if you want that annoying notification bubble to go away. Then you enable them to send you another friend request and have to do it all over again which doesnt make sense because a request should only be given the opportunity to be rejected once. No means no lol

On 4/25/2019 at 11:24 PM, zulfandina said:

Is that right ... because I haven't reached the limit for friendship.
if that's the case I will first look at the person I will accept to be a friend on my list.

u didnt? wow, my igorelist and my friendslist are both full :D

On 4/24/2019 at 8:40 AM, FotisNt said:

Hey there! So, I was wondering if you have the same problem with me about friend requests that you send to users. I mean, it's kinda annoying that there isn't a way to delete them so we aren't able to send new ones. Let's say that you and your friend have reached the maximum amount of friend requests which is 50 If I'm not wrong and for some reason you're not friends with him, then the only choice is to enable messages from non-friends which will be annoying due to "beggars" and spammers. Is there any way to delete them or something or, shouldn't be an option for that? By the way let me know if there is a way and I haven't notice yet. What do you think about that? 

Yes Random username always add me, whenever i want delete them my browser stuck and lagging, hope they fix this 

I personally accept every single friend request. when after that a new friend sends me a message my first answer is that they do not have to start begging or asking for a loan otherwise I mute them emmidiatelly (which happened already multiple times). So in this way I never have the issue of reaching the max amount of friend requests.

Yes you can delete them just go to your friends list and click on the name and choose to unfriend.   I just wish there wasn't a 100 friend limit and also the friends I had before that accidentally unfriended can't add them and they cant add me back on as a friend but new users can .  It's weird.

i keep my list empty now.. you know whose really gonna be friend the ones that don't send FR when you HR,.. knowing the people will just send because you came up and thinking they might get a piece of the pie,... but you wonder who ever got you before. gets priority right.. is funny as hell no one will ever send a friend request unless you hit HR or make it rain out of no where... your no one in chat.. or even acknowledge you at all. but once that notice comes around.. your the main topic for the next few mins.. constant FR.. now i just announce send FR will be added to IL.. ignore List... cause when you do trivia or make it rain.. they be excluded right>>

On 4/26/2019 at 2:51 AM, fedrian24 said:

i think just delete the requets or tip with minimal coin 

yes, I think it's the right choice, but there are still many who do it by using a message as a beggars tool, but usually after we appear on highroller there is an attack like that

I honestly am not sure when it comes to ‘begging’. 

This action/behaviour has wildly different meanings on both ends of the spectrum and has a derogatory theme when used online as it takes almost no effort with zero repercussions. 

Nonetheless, how far are we enabling such behaviour when it’s just as easy to ignore it - unless when standing on moral high ground. 

I think the best solution is to do nothing... they aren’t able to steal your satoshis anyway! 

4 hours ago, laron said:

yes, I think it's the right choice, but there are still many who do it by using a message as a beggars tool, but usually after we appear on highroller there is an attack like that

Feeding beggars? nah. no way! how u can do that lol