Stake Forum

Featured Comment

Personally I found that being friendly and polite on the Chat goes a long ways in building

friendship. Usually I get people asking me to accept friends just by being nice to others.

Remember, just have fun. The positive results will come. Cheers! 👽

On 4/25/2019 at 5:25 PM, FotisNt said:

Yeah I know that xDD, I'm talking about friend requests, once you'll exceed 50 then you cant send new ones. So lets say that you got like 50 pending, then you're not able to add new people or something.

Oh okay i though that you were talking about you not being able to remove your friends from the list , yeah stake needs to allow people to add more than 50 players .

I have the same problem with you, so I have reached 100 friends and on average half of that is now off and is not online, chances are he has changed accounts or stopped gambling. so after reaching the maximum limit, I can't now make friend requests to my friends so I can't do anything. do you know how to delete friends who are already inactive or how to give ignore to friends who are off is one of the best ways. I have tried to find a button to delete but did not find the button at all. is there a friend who knows how to delete a friend who is already off

On 5/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, DanielRandomDud said:

Dude every time i get rain or tip or win something i get so many friend requests. Its almost like a joke in this community.

loololol thats funny... as you said a joke lololol... but yeah that kinda thing will always remain and be around for as long as there is tipping, there will be beggers and they will find a way  lol

I was wondering if you have the same problem with me about friend requests that you send to user

hell yes! Every time when I win big (that doean't happen very often lol but still) some people will send friend requests and ask weird questions and you know those are alts. I wouldn't mind to get friend requests from well established users, but you know those friend requests are from people who are just after your money and nothing else.

I hate beggars, when u play and u are in rush and post high bet into the chat and then u see soooo many beggars and requests it is ridiculous :D then my while is coming and all of them reporting to the moderator :D  xD fuck beggars, when u do not have money so do not play 

There should definitely be a way to send either multiple friend requests or be able to delete the prior request. I think multiple requests is a better option. The number of requests can be limited like 5 in a day or 10 in a month or suchlike. Too many restrictions can be quite the mood damper. Free hand is always good.

There should be a multiple deletion option and those who have recorded message should have delete option they can still chat you even you unfriend him chat here are similar to my old gambling site that i used to play. So i hope there will be old chat delete option

This is a limitation of the platform. We cannot delete old friends who are no longer in contact or beggars who are using it. I think the Primedice team will soon add this functionality in the next update.

There is only a small issue, when you are trying to delete your old friends, you automatically have 100 friends and can't request friendships with more users. I'm hoping that the developers fix this issue as I mentioned it to support in which they politely took that forward. If they can fix it, that might be better for us. 

sadly there is not much we can do, just put them on ignore after deleting their friend requests anyway, it's annoying and I would love if there was an automatic option for people who sends lots of friend requests get auto banned or something as a relief to others. Stake has lots of loopholes for improvement. 

What about offering levels so beggars can't get too much access until they prove themselves?

So take a little example:

$100 Wager = Unlock Chat.

$250 Wager = Unlock Rainbot.

$1,000 Wager = Unlock Private messages.

That way, wagering is the way to earn your privileges and it may even help with those simply trying to abuse the messaging system in which you get tons of beggars? 

13 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

What about offering levels so beggars can't get too much access until they prove themselves?

So take a little example:

$100 Wager = Unlock Chat.

$250 Wager = Unlock Rainbot.

$1,000 Wager = Unlock Private messages.

That way, wagering is the way to earn your privileges and it may even help with those simply trying to abuse the messaging system in which you get tons of beggars? 

This is a good idea, some other sites have similar stipulations built in to unlock certain features.  In some places you have to be a member for a certain number of days, or wager a certain amount before you are able to chat, certain criteria for receiving rain.  There are also options in places for only receiving private messages from people on your friends list, removing inactive users from your friends list and other similar features.