Stake Forum
xtinepink

Longest streak of withdrawals, what’s your lucky Month?

Featured Comment

So this time let’s also talk about the part where we all want, we do not come in here just to play but we should remember that we “play and withdraw” . I didn’t scan much from last year but so far, my highest streak of withdrawals are from March. But before I got this, I also went hell with February as I remember, I only withdraw probably 2-3 times. 

What I like about my luck with March is that there are times that I get to withdraw multiple times a day. 

21AA4E53-9B33-4110-9B14-C3FC7A25EDC3.jpeg.f223d24132fb4ce613b891fd097df211.jpeg

9A2762AE-DBD4-419C-8642-A4E65277E2F6.thumb.jpeg.2d652b30282ccb39e434cdacc5cf8018.jpegFF26D958-B06B-4D57-8707-3A2F897D5AC2.thumb.jpeg.2b60cf5cd840e3aef8fc7b65420f9372.jpeg122EF4BD-4977-4253-B1A4-9D13C99B0A58.jpeg.d962e1edbe134c078d4cfd8a2f63fb3f.jpeg23F7A663-C136-4955-9907-22892EC43567.thumb.jpeg.1ea263e04f9d28f088a7cad146543b5e.jpeg71E3F7AC-E665-4FFE-AB17-29092C0BBB32.jpeg.c78dc1b4da2795164966aab786e92a23.jpegEC9D3113-4845-4119-AAD2-31AF72DF7B3D.jpeg.20ad430615c3706d2137e551952f1043.jpeg

How about you? What’s your luckiest month so far? 

wow ... it's so dazzling ... how can you collect money as fast as that? really good luck is fantastic ..
I think I can withdraw that much funds in one month, I don't know what to say ...
congratulations for you friends ... good luck always be with you for many months ahead ...

Same as all of you I couldn't say which is my lucky month. It depends sometimes I have 3/4 wd at start of month and after its getting worse... 

But just one question all those wd you show us are without any deposit back in between? Bc I can show a lot of wd but sadly I generally redeposit not all but most part... If you get to withdraw all that without depositing back then big congrats I admire you a lot! 

Woah, you literally did a great job there! Well, my luckiest month was the previous one while I did like 7 withdrawals more than 0.015 btc each:D. Also I had many cool withdrawals on stakev1 almost twice a week but its kinda gone now. Haven't been lucky this month so lets hope for the next one while I might make more deposits.

The frequency of how much a user withdraws is very subjective because the amounts vary. A user can withdraw 200k satoshis 20 times a day, but I can withdraw 0.05 BTC once a week, and still be better off (and I would have saved on all those fees). So for me, I prefer saving up my money, and then making large, although albeit infrequent withdrawals.

Wow , xtine nice withdrawal streaks you got there and all of them in one month ? You probably made around 1000 USD from these withdrawals together probably , my luckiest month would be February i guess. 

if my luck happens in April where I can whitdraw from the chalenge. if from the results of playing I can't yet get whitdraw.maybe someday I can follow in your luck

Longest streak withdrawal.. February. Yes, the time that I always deposit, withdraw, deposit, withdraw again, and then deposit and lost. I don't it's called a lucky month or not, but yep, that is my longest streak withdrawal.

daaamn xtine! Those withdrawals streak are outrageous! I hope i will do the same too. Anyways, my luckiest month is April. Who would've guessed this is the month that i will get my first full coin?! 

On 4/25/2019 at 8:10 AM, vinnycastro said:

So far I'm trying to reach the minimum amount for withdrawals. When I can, I'll share it with you.

Well, there is not such a need to withdraw instantly, many players does this slowly which works aswel. I mean thats why there is a vault where you can save finances or wins.

Last November was my luckiest month, haven't come anywhere close to those amounts.

I've been having awful luck in general past few months, before I would get at least 1 decent withdraw a month but lately always end up in bust city.

lol.. all you guys withdraw way more than i do...

I wish I could withdraw!... even just to say I did it...

i don't know how some people can depo .002 and withdraw .0025... 

if I depo .002 ... I'm not withdrawing unless I get to .2

but... one day maybe that will all change... and I'll grow some new intelligence..

On 4/26/2019 at 6:56 PM, cukup2 said:

if my luck happens in April where I can whitdraw from the chalenge. if from the results of playing I can't yet get whitdraw.maybe someday I can follow in your luck

ouch .... i guess u doing something wrong huh? :o 

Luckiest month has to be on Primedice.com. The month of February.

Not a regular here, but I am definitely waiting for my 1st cashout. 

Honestly when i have enough balance, i always keep the balance in my vault

and always do a withdrawal every month. so when i win big, i rarely to do withdrawal till the end of the month :D 

19 minutes ago, davinmark said:

Honestly when i have enough balance, i always keep the balance in my vault

and always do a withdrawal every month. so when i win big, i rarely to do withdrawal till the end of the month :D 

I can't get it in my head to use my vault. And I hate the email corfirmation too..