teressapeter

Why you Should Always Hide Your IP Address?

Featured Comment

Have you ever thought why you should Hide IP Address and do you know what does it actually do? Well if not, then this post is for you.

What is an IP Address?

An Internet Protocol address is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.

Why You should Hide your IP Address?

1. Hiding your real IP address via VPN encryption, allows you to be anonymous when browsing online.
2. Hide IP Address with a VPN and connect to the desired country server to enjoy streaming as if you never left home.
3. Hiding your real IP address gives you a great layer of protection online, because you disguise your real location.
4. Hotspots are unsecured and open to everyone. Using a VPN service allows you to hide your IP from unprotected networks, where hackers could be lurking.
5. Hiding your IP Address and using one generated by a VPN service would allow you to access content not available in your location, such as media services or online games.

For more details to find out about your IP Address, visit the source: https://www.ivacy.com/how-to-hide-ip-address/

I Believe the same that our IPS should stay hidden, its to bad sites automatically get our IPS, who knows what they will do with them...

not on stake, no... you are not allouwd to use  vpn on stake, but in general,  i dont think it is illieglal, but then again.... iom sure different countries have different laws.

indeed, the IP address must be opened, it can't be seen, the problem with that ip address is that someone can hack it. too dangerous actually.

but, how will this be safe from irresponsible hackers.

I think the ip address is safe when they launch it, it turns out my guess is wrong, there are still many who conceded, even bankrupt its economy just because the ip address is hacked. because the company's data and assets are hacked through the IP ADDRESS address.

I hope you understand the purpose and direction of my conversation. thank you

On 5/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, Shaniqua said:

not on stake, no... you are not allouwd to use  vpn on stake, but in general,  i dont think it is illieglal, but then again.... iom sure different countries have different laws.

XD .. and how can one tell that you are even using vpn? XD... when there are spoof mac address, fake location ect?... xD

I have never done a hidden ip on every one of mine online even at stake, maybe for other sites that are not allowed in my country I just did it

Posted (edited)

Cause it's the matter of your safety. I can't understand those people who don't use any protection while surfing the net using public wi-fi. Their personal data can be easily stolen and they don't seem to care. https://figleafapp.com/blog/perspectives/full-disclosure-or-totally-incognito/ check out this article, for example. I don't get it why they don't teach things like that at school during IT lessons.

Edited by snuffkin

I can't understand why people hide their IP address as one of the apparent reason to hide IP is to perform illegal action but some positive aspects we can say that user may want to prevent their personal information or other security reasons. 

But anyone wants to secure their privacy use VPN, especially when connecting public wifi network as most the internet casualties occur on free/public wifi network. I recently subscribed Fastest VPN on my iPhone as I usually used wifi during traveling. Check the link for further assistance http://bit.ly/2MnSEXG

I have never hidden my IP using VPN. maybe it's used by some users who have alt accounts, so the main account and the alt account are different IP, so they use VPN to disguise the IP between the two accounts