Stake Forum
Shaniqua

What the...?! Not even on fire and getting friend request attacked -_-

Featured Comment

So ive noticed something very interesting... i wonder if its just me or you guys have been noticing as well..
while going through the forum I noticed the following comment really stick out to me and rub me in the wrong place i guess... made me also realize something..: so the comment was:d 

On 4/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, neich said:

every time i post a win or tip anyone i  get like  5 requests ... annoying

And it got me to understand a lot more why this is the case... as it did not user to be as bad as it was i think.... up until the recent past.. maybe month or two max...
but i think what happened was due to the ETH daily giveaways with 0 wager requirement, has brought over an insane amount of users, just to win the giveaways, these users are also (not all but a lot of them) farmers, meaning hey are here just for the prizes... in other words... event crashers... as these users do not come for the bigger picture, yet the free money or chance at free money... they hop on any quasi chance they may think they have to pull anything out of anyone... 

so when these users see anyone posting a little bit of a bigger bet than usual... its a clear sign to them that this person 100% has coin, and has a lot in their eyes, thus they try to friend them... .and either straight out ask for coin or try to shmoooze themselves in in time...

you know what i maen? I mean really low bets too get the  attention they seem to be getting form other users nowadays...

Well, you dont need to be rich or a hr or something to be pm spammed, most beggars gonna ask for ''loans'' up to your half balance :d. Pretty annoying while you wanna post a high multiplier win or a win less than 0.01 and u get spammed like dat.

1 minute ago, neich said:

just posting a bet is enough to get request/pmspammed...

i think there is nothing to do against it

neich? so do you not get frustrated when you get random friend request from people who never have said a word to you in chat or even ever seen their name? 
not saying you are right or wrong... just making a query 

Posted (edited)

There is really nothing you can do about it, Only turn off the "add to friends" function (but you can`t). Of course, if you shine in the chat or just have Wager ... Sooner or later you will be paid attention

Edited by Shutin

Has any ever thought that maybe some people aren't friend requesting because of your wins ?  Maybe people actually use the friends list for the right purpose and put friends on it lol.  Maybe sometimes people just want to be friends with people .  Just saying.  I mean if you actually read what some of us talk about in chat and how fun most of us are... i mean who wouldn't wanna be a part of "the friends circle" lol

I think this happens in all gambling site especially where there is free money. I am a hardcore primedice user and I can tell you this also happens there because there are free money. The free money in Stake is much than that of primedice, but trust me people still get to disturb you every now and then. 

So, its not new. I know the mods and support will have done so many things to stop it, but that is the nature. Where there is free money, there are people there.

sometimes that often happens. as I feel too.
but strangely I did not post my ID in the room chat, maybe they only saw in all the list of bets or in the list of high-roll they immediately spurred friendship. isn't that clearly not a good way to find friends ...
what's wrong with asking for help first before inviting friendship. indeed sometimes this is really annoying.

I feel the same way when I tip someone and share my winning bet ID.

it is common for players who have long been in Chatroom, especially High Rollers. It seems that the person who gave you a friend request will usually wait for you to be in the High Rollers category at that time. and ready to give you a PM attack (If you accept it now, but this is still possible) -_- 

Posted (edited)

lol yep.. after i claim my forum satss which is advertised in chat, i get a friend request.. without even having hit anything or even wagered for that matter.. i get frq for simply saying a few things in chat.. or even making this face o.O... lol

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

I guess it is a way of gettin attention of someone who they see to have funds however much it is too. 

29 minutes ago, Etude said:

I guess it is a way of gettin attention of someone who they see to have funds however much it is too. 

yes thats how i see ir too, its like  i think in their mind its " this person has this amount minimum cuase they just won it" so lets talk to them and see what happens...

well i not chatter one because most of the time i am working while playing :)  but i have a lot of it too, i don't know how they do that, i guess they are closely monitor the HR, others are Bets and chats..but it's fine with me as long as they are not breaking some stake rules, we do nothing about it legally, but just to ignore them :)  

Unless you are well known and you have made huge bets way before nad have own from those huge bets huge amount of money they gonna keep an eye on you to ask you . 

Also, even posting a bet ID in chat will make tons of friend requests from ranboms, thats why there is the fucken ghost mode, I cant stand those pms or friend requests but I also cant stand people that complains about friend requests or begging pms while its their own fault. It's not a big deal deleting them, its just a single click.

674/5000

this indeed continues to be the subject of discussion, even in various rooms in the stake.

this is very annoying and very annoying to receive friend requests from several people when we win a fairly large bet, even the person never talked to me in a chat room, even the first time I saw their nickname when they invited friendship. really made me angry.

several times I have reported this news to support, and still it is — that's all the answer,

I hope this solution can be found a solution soon, because it can be said that many feel disturbed by this.