Stake Forum
iamsheikhadil

Do you feel your intuitions working on mines more than any other game?

Featured Comment

I have tried all games and I would say my intuition on mines works very good and is on second position after dice. I have many times able to hit 24.75x on mines and I would not say it was just luck but was my intuition towards the diamond hiding. I can feel the diamond pulling me towards it in an attempt to reveal it. The diamond doesnt know how much reward I will get so it is an innocent bitch I would say. Nonetheless, share your opinions on it. 

I like to play mines a lot since it is like one of the best games stake has to offer from the variety of the games . Every time i try to hunt all the diamonds i feel like the diamond is a magnet to my cursor but it ends up being a mine. 

2 hours ago, Kate said:

I like to play mines a lot since it is like one of the best games stake has to offer from the variety of the games . Every time i try to hunt all the diamonds i feel like the diamond is a magnet to my cursor but it ends up being a mine. 

For good, I am not alone in this haha, I was feeling a strange isolation that I might be alone in this and not being able to comprehend such a diamond attracting power, I would have implied it as a mere co incidence, now, with your validation, this is a sure shot, a miracle power I am holding on. 

I like mine because when we play everything we risk is in the choice we will choose. It's better than playing with auto bet because we can't suppress all the choices at will. for my biggest payout in mines maybe around 160x. It chose around 11 diamonds with 8 bomms, which were amazing because the victory was in every time we pressed, thank you.

To be frank, I used to get more intuition on all game because Its a virtual game after seeing intuition works out and went against it always leads to bust gives me more headache often ? do u feel same?

nope my intuitions are always bad on mines. ALmost just as bad as on Hilo haha

I only get profit from dice by hunting patterns that supports give on challenges. other than that, if i try it myself, i never seem to be able to get it. xD

Today I carefully studied all the games. Mines loved it. I had to surrender to luck :) I was lucky, I'm happy. But I just wanted to check my luck :) I remain a devoted dice fan :)

Not at all, I mostly pick the wrong cells on mines. I might pick different tiles according to my intuition and get like 30 losses in the row at a multiplier like 3x or something.:"D But when I actually picking random tiles playing with 12-13 mines I mostly win, no idea how.

5 minutes ago, barbaris said:

I am not a fan of mines, but in other games I rely on intuition, though it does not always end well.:D

Damn I identify with that so well. It’s like one session whereby I’m lucky I think all future games I’ll be able to control my results to a slight extent - which more often than not leaves me cold and bloody hahaha 😂

I totally get what your saying.   It's like you just know it theres going to be a diamond or a bomb most of the time .

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, bmg said:

I totally get what your saying.   It's like you just know it theres going to be a diamond or a bomb most of the time .

Yeah, that's what most players says before getting busted by the house.xD

Edited by FotisNt

I definitely think mines has higher chances of yourself overthinking what to pick but I dont think intuitions are "working" more on mines

Intuition is something that anyone can actually control and it's probably working very well for you when playing mines because this is your favorite game and you enjoy playing it. I can say mines is probably in the 3rd position if talking about intuition. 

It is very rare for me to play mines manually as I much prefer to set a pattern and hunt for high multipliers settings in Mines. ;)