Jump to content
Stake Forum
nattekut

Reward depositors extra

Featured Comment

Everybody knows that a casino only can be a profitable project if it attracts enough people that deposit money (crypto) to gamble. If there are no people depositing and only players that use faucets or free crypto won in contests/giveaways a casino cannot be profitable.

Don't get me wrong. I love what stake is doing. They really share a lot with their community... but I would love them to giveaway or organise special giveaways/contests for people that do deposits to the site.

Like for example on other sites you sometimes receive a coupon you can use to receive a deposit or reload bonus. And there are sites that reward special coupons for depositors to join a special competition/contest.

I think this would be a great idea as well for stake owners to have a think about. I would be thrilled if they would organise special depositors events/giveaways/competitions for example every week. It would also be possible to make different tiers. For example those who deposited between 100k satoshi and 500k can join a particular event, 501k to .... another event. Or they could introduce a level system. Every month you can rank up in levels depending on the amount you wagered or deposited. At the end of the month their could be a competition for every level. Next month everyone would start again from level 1. this would be fair. People do not deposit or wager as much every month

This is just my opinion. For me its not a necessary that this would get implemented but I think I would be highly appreciated for those that deposit significant amounts to their account on a regular basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow thats a good suggestion i am also appreciate u r idea ,also its attract more player to depo more than what he or she deposited now.should be its appreciation by satke admins.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, nattekut said:

Everybody knows that a casino only can be a profitable project if it attracts enough people that deposit money (crypto) to gamble. If there are no people depositing and only players that use faucets or free crypto won in contests/giveaways a casino cannot be profitable.

Don't get me wrong. I love what stake is doing. They really share a lot with their community... but I would love them to giveaway or organise special giveaways/contests for people that do deposits to the site.

Like for example on other sites you sometimes receive a coupon you can use to receive a deposit or reload bonus. And there are sites that reward special coupons for depositors to join a special competition/contest.

I think this would be a great idea as well for stake owners to have a think about. I would be thrilled if they would organise special depositors events/giveaways/competitions for example every week. It would also be possible to make different tiers. For example those who deposited between 100k satoshi and 500k can join a particular event, 501k to .... another event. Or they could introduce a level system. Every month you can rank up in levels depending on the amount you wagered or deposited. At the end of the month their could be a competition for every level. Next month everyone would start again from level 1. this would be fair. People do not deposit or wager as much every month

This is just my opinion. For me its not a necessary that this would get implemented but I think I would be highly appreciated for those that deposit significant amounts to their account on a regular basis.

They already give loads of incentives to heavy depositors and wagerers. Here is the list of what I know so far.

1. Being a VIP on stake, where you get extra coupons monthly as additional rewards. 

2. Rakebacks, where if you wagered a lot, you can claim a lot from here too.

3. Gives more percentage to catch rains. I believe that if you deposit, your chances to get rained on will increase too.

4. there are events like races where you can compete with other high rollers and wager the most within a set time limit. You can win more than a full bitcoin or two here if you really wager a lot!

That's all i know so far. Also, i believe that the level system was greatly abused a loooooooooooong time ago. I heard they had levels based on wagered amounts but they removed it due to alt abuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree with that, it would also be cool if there was some kind of ''ranks'' which means the higher rank you are, the higher the deposit bonus you get, of course I mean ranks depending on wagered amounts or something. There are too many bonuses for new players while people who deposit and bust like every day are forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nattekut said:

Everybody knows that a casino only can be a profitable project if it attracts enough people that deposit money (crypto) to gamble. If there are no people depositing and only players that use faucets or free crypto won in contests/giveaways a casino cannot be profitable.

Don't get me wrong. I love what stake is doing. They really share a lot with their community... but I would love them to giveaway or organise special giveaways/contests for people that do deposits to the site.

Like for example on other sites you sometimes receive a coupon you can use to receive a deposit or reload bonus. And there are sites that reward special coupons for depositors to join a special competition/contest.

I think this would be a great idea as well for stake owners to have a think about. I would be thrilled if they would organise special depositors events/giveaways/competitions for example every week. It would also be possible to make different tiers. For example those who deposited between 100k satoshi and 500k can join a particular event, 501k to .... another event. Or they could introduce a level system. Every month you can rank up in levels depending on the amount you wagered or deposited. At the end of the month their could be a competition for every level. Next month everyone would start again from level 1. this would be fair. People do not deposit or wager as much every month

This is just my opinion. For me its not a necessary that this would get implemented but I think I would be highly appreciated for those that deposit significant amounts to their account on a regular basis.

here here... i totally agree...not to be an ass or anything.. but there are tons of players here that has never ever deposited.. not even once.. and they get all the same perks as everyone.. i even just said it or the rainbot thread.. since im depositing, wagering and chatting but not getting any rain at all, whats the point in even doing anything,,, i can just keep spamming here and chat for free coins since the latter has no effect.. its pretty frustrating..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lately there really has not been much focus on this area I believe by Stake, but well I guess the funds are mostly channeled to marketing style which is promotions through social medias and the telegram daily challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Etude said:

Lately there really has not been much focus on this area I believe by Stake, but well I guess the funds are mostly channeled to marketing style which is promotions through social medias and the telegram daily challenge.

Yeah, which made some profits to Stake aswel. But what about its loyal players? Shouldn't they be rewarded with a bonus per deposit or something? I mean most people who deposit frequently are on losses as I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the the simple old ways of Stake.  The higher your wager and the longer you were had been a player here the more you got.

Stake has been doing a lot more for the players so I have to say I have nothing to complain about at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It makes sense, the more you give the more you deserve to get.  I agree with this discussion.  I don`t know about regular basis, but I do like the "every time" you make a deposit.  Good luck in you gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deposit bonuses on other casinos are a shady business. They have impossible wager requirements, which are often overridden with fine print with is not easily accessible. Stake has none of this. Your entire balance is withdrawable, no questions about it. So if they gave bonuses in the form of deposit bonuses, people would simply withdraw the bonus each time. It would be wasted money for Stake in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Deposit bonuses on other casinos are a shady business. They have impossible wager requirements, which are often overridden with fine print with is not easily accessible. Stake has none of this. Your entire balance is withdrawable, no questions about it. So if they gave bonuses in the form of deposit bonuses, people would simply withdraw the bonus each time. It would be wasted money for Stake in my opinion.

The casinos take advantage of these bonuses such as 100% more on every deposit, by having atleast 96x the amount given as wager requirement. This is used to bait newbies in gambling and take their money for it. I even read some posts saying they were scammed, but all they did was not read the terms and conditions carefully.

Stake won't implement this i guess, since they care about their credibility and would avoid negative comments from the public as much as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason why those sites give extra deposits is because you can't withdraw unless you either wager a certain amount or win a certain amount or something where as in stake if you have some bitcoins and you win a big buck then you can easily withdraw it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

4 hours ago, bmg said:

I miss the the simple old ways of Stake.  The higher your wager and the longer you were had been a player here the more you got.

Stake has been doing a lot more for the players so I have to say I have nothing to complain about at the moment.

Yeah, I agree with you

Edited by Steffie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah i think they need to have more loyalty rewards. Its something i have suggested for a while too. My guess is that they are more focused on getting new players to stake rather then pleasing the players they already have or have had for years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blueprints said:

Yeah i think they need to have more loyalty rewards. Its something i have suggested for a while too. My guess is that they are more focused on getting new players to stake rather then pleasing the players they already have or have had for years. 

It's like that both could happen if there was a deposit bonus, even new players would see these deposit bonuses in advertisements or something which would make them to click on it. I mean we didn't get any bonus to join or something.xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, challenges with big prizes are nice but it's not really fair that it's essentially random and people who don't contribute to stake win.

It would be nice for stake to occasionally reward people who consistently deposit since we're the ones providing the site with it's money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, depositors should be rewarded a little better considering some players red stats that they have. These Email coupons are just a terrible promotion to take advantage by alts. This needs to be amended and looked into really closely. I know Stake have made some marketing mistakes now and in the past, but it is easy to recover from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

To be honest, I love the daily challenges. And yes sometimes I join just because I want to get some money either from rain or winning the challenge. Though, I gamble way more then those faucet farmers that are spamming "Hi" "Grats" etc when the challenge ends to get rain.

I think they should exclude all people who havent played for over $200 and didnt deposit atleast like $20.

It would be more fair to people that actually play, and for me the people who play, deserve to win it.

Edited by niks13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stake often gives rewards to those of us who often deposit but form a monthly copon or like my friend yesterday who gambles and gets highrollers. He gets a message from the support stake that his account gets a bonus and that is a big bonus given to those who often deposit highrollers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 1:31 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

I agree, depositors should be rewarded a little better considering some players red stats that they have. These Email coupons are just a terrible promotion to take advantage by alts. This needs to be amended and looked into really closely. I know Stake have made some marketing mistakes now and in the past, but it is easy to recover from that.

im total with you. cant find better words for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes ... I agree with you.

looking for profit in playing with small capital is the same as nonsense. with a small capital (claim faucet) maybe this is very difficult to achieve max profit.

in other respects it is also very influential, for example, RAIN ... if the bets we put up are very few, it affects rainbot. it could be that we don't get a full day's rainbot just because of a few bets.

and at the end we get just tired and frustrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×