Stake Forum
cryptofly

Best ideas for mass adoption

Featured Comment

As you know, one of the concerns and goals of the crypto-ecosystem is to reach as many users as possible worldwide. Being there for everybody will create nothing but success for all of us.  Please leave a comment on so far what is the best idea you have seen, you have known, you have use or even you have heard about to create mass adoption. Is it an App? is it on the blockchain and working? Was it working and banned in some countries?  Please share. 

Since bitcoin and other cryptos rely on blockchain technology, an internet connection is required to use crypto. Therefore, some people who don't have internet access can't access crypto and therefore mass adoption can't take place. Also, many people are still skeptical, and don't want to invest in crypto. I think in 5-10 years, mass adoption will definitely take place.

22 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Since bitcoin and other cryptos rely on blockchain technology, an internet connection is required to use crypto. Therefore, some people who don't have internet access can't access crypto and therefore mass adoption can't take place. Also, many people are still skeptical, and don't want to invest in crypto. I think in 5-10 years, mass adoption will definitely take place.

I agree, but giving the internet is not an obligation for us, but for each government. Our "obligation" is to promote the blockchain ecosystem in one way or another.

hello friends its definitely take some time to mass adoption due some technical things to adopt then only it can be used to all .now a days only 60% people reach to internet world when it goes upto 85 to 90% then its will by mass adoption and some fears there for theft issue.that issue taken care  and free of fears to all users by crypto developers.

Personally I think to create a mass adoption of BTC and other crypto firstly the technology behind it 'blockchain' needs to get integrated in daily life. If this happens the adoption of the currencies will follow automatically. A lot of services and other stuff can be replaced by a blockchain solution. There are millions of things blockchain can do, we all know that, but the problem is we know it can be done but it isn't put in practice way to less. So to create a mass adoption blockchain technology must become a regular daily used technology.

One of the best ideas for mass adoption i have seen is coinbase giving away stellar lumens and other coins for completing certain video watching and also blockchain has done the same. 

I could see all physical currency phased out over time and replaced with crypto but not within the next century

While cryptocurrency mass adoption may still take a little more time to take place, there are several countries in the world that truly see the benefits of cryptocurrency earlier than other.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:39 AM, Kate said:

One of the best ideas for mass adoption i have seen is coinbase giving away stellar lumens and other coins for completing certain video watching and also blockchain has done the same. 

Yes, airdrops, bounties, ref programs, and others are the best ways to create interest among population.  My own experience goes directly to fight against the "pyramid" schemes that people think about cryptocurrencies when you present those "give away" options.  I have my own speech to fight back that thinking.  Thanks for sharing.  Good Luck.

There are millions of things blockchain can do, we all know that, but the problem is we know it can be done but it isn't put in practice way to less. So to create a mass adoption blockchain technology must become a regular daily used technology.