Stake Forum
Aajaablast

Can we win reward? By Forum.stake.com

Featured Comment

I just saw a post people replying their they got millions of satoshis 

Is their any requirement or something so new people will know what's should they do to start earning

BTW my forum reward balance shouting 0.00 btc lol

Please reply below how we can participate on it

It takes time to start earning money on the forum. My suggestion would be to not focus on the money, but focus on posting high quality posts and replies, which add value to the forum. You will notice that the better and more high quality posts you make, the more you will start earning. It is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes time to build up a decent balance :)

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It takes time to start earning money on the forum. My suggestion would be to not focus on the money, but focus on posting high quality posts and replies, which add value to the forum. You will notice that the better and more high quality posts you make, the more you will start earning. It is not a get rich quick scheme, it takes time to build up a decent balance :)

OK thanks dear for your reply I will try my best :)

You can earn here in the forum, slowly but surely. Here, get some coffee and read this for a while. Everything you need to know about the forum rewards. 

P.S. The admins here appreciates valuable comments and posts. If your posts are good enough, you can be a VIP here and earn the highest cap for rewards from comments and posts even without reaching 1000 posts. It's not about the quantity, but the quality :)

1 minute ago, Aajaablast said:

Yes I will read thanks and yes everyone loves their girlfriend ,family lol 

It was just my signature mate xD

it comes with eevry comment and posts i make. You can get this too when you rank up to member :) 

10 minutes ago, ceastem said:

It was just my signature mate xD

it comes with eevry comment and posts i make. You can get this too when you rank up to member :) 

Oh OK :)

33 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

already answered, maybe it's right don't focus too much on the paid payment but try to give a good and interesting post so that many are interested in your trhead so you will get income from it and if you try don't spam