Stake Forum
coeghacked

Hilo Bot - Final Released by Madcoin

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hello friends,

This time I want to share a few stories that might help friends here in playing hilo.

I have the permission from the bot owner, and I am allowed to make this thread. This bot is provided by @madcoin for free.

If there is someone who wants to sell this bot, you can report it in the comments below.

1. About Hilo Bot.

What is Hilo bot ? Hilo bot is a 3rd party programmed bots that created by Madcoin, to make us playing hilo automatically based on your strategy settings in this hilo bot.

2. Remember. 

Please remember that we still playing in gambling site, back to your luck. this bot will not make winning, it is just to play more quick than playing manual. 

3. Virus checkers.

This results from a total virus scan : https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/bc81e959b75c74dcc6644c3692b92df260ee5fbc1502a0339de8b64db8c8b2e4/detection

Remember to always use 2fa for shared security for all funds security in your account.

4. Download link.

Here is the link to download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vz5q4mm2g792xu/HiLoBot_v2.0.0.0.zip?dl=0

"REMEMBER AGAIN THIS IS FREE FOR YOU, DONT BUY FROM ANYONE OR EVEN USING THIS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROFIT AND THIS IS THE FINAL RELEASE, THERE WILL BE NO UPDATE FOR THIS BOT"

Best Regards @madcoin :) 

Use API token from this link https://stake.com/settings/tokens

5. Features and explanation.

• You can play manual or auto betting in Hilo bot

Pattern

• 4 = low odds example started card is 4 bot will pick low
  • 5 = high odds example started card is 4 bot will pick high

Screenshot_162.thumb.png.80671cc3b08e6d459c00a033012087eb.png

tutorial how to use bot

Edited by Flansca | edit some words

I have used bots made by madcoin. and really helped me in getting the card that I was looking for without needing to change the card for a long time.

Thanks you Madcoin 😊by HighDamage aka ZulfikarNur 😂😂

24 minutes ago, Dress said:

HILO: 3,434,015,637

placed by Dress on 04/03/2019

Wagered

0.00000101 btc.svg

Multiplier

2602010x

Profit

2.61996257 btc.svg

First time use madbot and boom :v

Thanks to @madcoin

wow you are the lucky man,, what the pattern you use☺️

1 minute ago, Zhawoo1w said:

wow you are the lucky man,, what the pattern you use☺️

5,4,4,4,5,5,5,4,5,4,5,5,4,5,4,4,4   Start card A

can the bot owner creator verify they they have given permission? if that is possible.. no offence of course coeg, all is well... but ... you know to cover all avenues, i think its fair to ask that a comment be made by madcoin which supports this thread.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

can the bot owner creator verify they they have given permission? if that is possible.. no offence of course coeg, all is well... but ... you know to cover all avenues, i think its fair to ask that a comment be made by madcoin which supports this thread.

yeah me and madcoin from the same country I have a private chat with him either in the stake or in the telegram. he ordered me to make this tread because maybe he was a little busy with his work. he asked me to make this because a lot of people tried to buy these free bots :) 

Edited by coeghacked

yes coeg i totally  undderstand and no problem , i dont doubt you, but then again, but... for the comfort of the other users, it would be nice to have him just make a reply to this post with a thumbs up or somehhing i f you know what what i mean..

then again maybe maybe no one really cares but me, if thats the case, let it be lol=P

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

yes coeg i totally  undderstand and no problem , i dont doubt you, but then again, but... for the comfort of the other users, it would be nice to have him just make a reply to this post with a thumbs up or somehhing i f you know what what i mean..

then again maybe maybe no one really cares but me, if thats the case, let it be lol=P

maybe if he come to forum will comment :D

btw thanks for advice shaniqua :) 

I have contacted him so he can comment here if he has time

Edited by coeghacked

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ShooReek said:

great thanks a lot Madcoin 

55 minutes ago, rajapalak said:

thx madcoin ..  master of bot from indonesia ..  

51 minutes ago, noenikqhidal said:

I'll try it, thank you Madcoin 

4 minutes ago, Pawelos1 said:

Nice

hey, sorry to get off topic but there is a little reaction button you can use as well sometimes instead of short posts, i think even there is a"thanks" reaction u can use! its cool.. check it out!:)

Edited by Shaniqua

1 minute ago, madcoin said:

Yes indeed i ask @coeghacked to help me make this thread cause i got quite busy in real life, thanks @coeghacked hope this will solve issue about someone try to sell the bot... :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply! I had an underground version or copy of yor bot given to me by another user (for free) but i was alwways worried it was keylogg ridden or smtin...
thanks for the post here mad! your the best!

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

but i was alwways worried it was keylogg ridden or smtin...

many use this bot. take it easy madcoin good and honest people always make sure to use 2fa on accounts related to currencies :) 

Edited by coeghacked

5 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

many use this bot. take it easy madcoin good and honest people always make sure to use 2fa on accounts related to currencies :) 

you are taking my comment out of context coeg... if you read what i said before that, it would have made more sense to you... i was worried the version i had gotten before which was not from madcoin directly ... please be carful when making such quotes not to take out of contest =P... 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

you are taking my comment out of context coeg... if you read what i said before that, it would have made more sense to you... i was worried the version i had gotten before which was not from madcoin directly ... please be carful when making such quotes not to take out of contest =P... 

forgive me I misinterpreted your words for a while I think I have enough comments if there are other questions I will answer later. goodluck have a great day

Edited by coeghacked