Stake Forum
coeghacked

Hilo Bot - Final Released by Madcoin

Featured Comment

On 5/7/2019 at 11:42 PM, ceastem said:

The hilobot is already made public. Its sad to see people still complaining "I lose to bot users" in tele challenges lol.

If you lose because you didn't use it then use the hilobot too!

lol people will always complain .. no matter what you do and how accomidating one is, it is never enough to satisfy everyone, all that can be thought is if one did enough to be happy about it themselves ;)

Quick-summary to use hilo bot.

• All starters card available : 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K,A

image.png.84c02363f5b13baf4772001731dd48dd.png

• Numbers that can be used at Hilo Bot. (fill the patterns)
  1. Number 0 for going Low.
  2. Number 1 for going High.
  3. Number 2 for going Equal. (payout will be 12.87x if the same card appeared.) Example : image.png.f79632d4aeca22200fa1ca1d4c117596.png  
  4. Number 3 for random (the bot can choose randomly for equal/hi/low.)
  5. Number 4 for going the Lowest Odds (example, you have 8, the bot will going Hi because of higher payout, vise versa.)
  6. Number 5 for going the Highest Odds (example, you have 6, the bot will going Hi because of lowest payout / safe risk, vise versa)
  • You can use Increment on lost/win or Increase on loss/win setting. (don't forget to uncheck the Return to base below of Increment.)
  • You can use Stop on ... payout or Stop on profit in Global Settings, that is very useful and don't forget to use that.

After you done, you can click Save and then Run Multi Settings to start.

Trivial stuff you can do with this bot.

1. You can use 1,1,1,1 and Starter Card with K or vise versa for searching 5 Kings. (you can also use number 5)
  2. A case that bot won't stop if you choose 4,5 as your settings (if you have high payout in run and you get A with Number 4 in line). The bot will choose to lowest odds possible until the next number orders. So, prepare yourself! 
  3. People really love to combine 4 and 5 for random payout, you can win like @Dress or @Faris with those juicy multiplier (not really recommended if you don't want to lose money, because it's pure luck to combine 4 and 5 numbers.)
  4. In any case that you can't login the bot. Repaste the API ; Redownload the bot ; I remember someone also reinstall the windows to make it works 😅, so if the bot can't start working, please recheck your computer by cleaning any temps file, enable any services that being disabled, and else.

36 minutes ago, Flansca said:

3. Number 2 for going Equal. (payout will be 12.87x if the same card appeared.) Example : image.png.f79632d4aeca22200fa1ca1d4c117596.png  
  5. Number 4 for going the Lowest Odds (example, you have 8, the bot will going Hi because of higher payout, vise versa.)
  6. Number 5 for going the Highest Odds (example, you have 6, the bot will going Hi because of lowest payout / safe risk, vise versa)
  • You can use Increment on lost/win or Increase on loss/win setting. (don't forget to uncheck the Return to base below of Increment.)
  • You can use Stop on ... payout or Stop on profit in Global Settings, that is very useful and don't forget to use that.

1. You can use 1,1,1,1 and Starter Card with K or vise versa for searching 5 Kings. (you can also use number 5)
  2. A case that bot won't stop if you choose 4,5 as your settings (if you have high payout in run and you get A with Number 4 in line). The bot will choose to lowest odds possible until the next number orders. So, prepare yourself! 
  3. People really love to combine 4 and 5 for random payout, you can win like @Dress or @Faris with those juicy multiplier (not really recommended if you don't want to lose money, because it's pure luck to combine 4 and 5 numbers.)
  4. In any case that you can't login the bot. Repaste the API ; Redownload the bot ; I remember someone also reinstall the windows to make it works 😅, so if the bot can't start working, please recheck your computer by cleaning any temps file, enable any services that being disabled, and else.

Thanks Flan! I've been reading each comment looking for explanations about this. Haha.

I even tried putting some numbers randomly not knowing what they do XD 

On 4/29/2019 at 9:44 PM, lupandina said:

0 and 1 are low and high (always confusing which one is which lol)

4 is smaller odds, 5 is bigger odds. 

oh... ok ... this really helps a lot to be honest. finally some real concrete answer which i can use now tahat makes sense lololol thank u again for the  simple and to the point epxlpanaitnon

On 6/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, Flansca said:

Number 2 for going Equal. (payout will be 12.87x if the same card appeared.)

It works on manual mode, but not always in auto mode. In that case, for "equal" use "99" instead of "2".

On 6/12/2019 at 2:31 PM, Flansca said:

In any case that you can't login the bot. 

Mostly helps simply re-opening bot and login again :)

On 6/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, Flansca said:

Thank you Flansca for the great and concise summary of the HiLo bot in a easily understable form of guide! :)

On 4/29/2019 at 8:53 AM, madcoin said:

Yes indeed i ask @coeghacked to help me make this thread cause i got quite busy in real life, thanks @coeghacked hope this will solve issue about someone try to sell the bot... :)

I love this bot. The biggest shortcoming I've seen is the "skip card" option in manual betting. Is there any shortcut for it? or can you add this feature?