Stake Forum
missfox

What is freedom to you?

Featured Comment

Do you feel free everyday? You may feel tied up with your job, family, college, university, school, problems in life.  Then think once again what freedom will really be like.. no tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we all want to live right? We can make it possible, like living every day like it's your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view?  

For me the first step is to live where I want when I want. If i want to live in France (like it's the case right now) than go, and if the next month i want to live in Asia : go too. So i had to found a job who allow me to do that. It's done now. As soon as I have an Internet connection i'm ok for my work all around the world ... and with the money who came with it (so i can live where i want without the loss of liberty to find a new job, how to eat, ...).

The second one is to have the freedom to make what I want of my days. No fix schedule for the work for example. Done too since i can make my own schedule. So if I want to stay one or fex days far away from my computer ... i can do it. I can work early in the morning, afternoon, night, sunday, on vacation day, ... if i want.

The 3rd step is to have a minimal financial freedom. Moving around the world and being able to not work on a certain times if you want to make some other activities are great ... but if you don't have the money to do those things, it's not as great. That's the step i'm currently improving as much and as quick as I can ;)