Stake Forum
nattekut

Hugh combos with hilo bot

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

I just wanted to start this thread where people can post huge multipliers they hit by using the hilo bot of mad coin. I am using the bot myself for a while now but mostly chased easy combos like 445 444 4444 4455 and so on. But In next weeks I am going to chase some bigger multipliers. To get some inspiration feel free to post your major hilo hit by using the bot and add the winning pattern you used to hit the multiplier.

I usually try to hit Q,hi,hi,hi and then manual 1 or 2 cards after hitting this which gives a cute multiplier. Also you can try random ones like A,4,4,5,4,4,5,5,4 which also gives a high multiplier. That's how I'm playing so far using hilobot, gonna try to find more patterns soon but it's all about bankroll and patience. For example if you're betting with high base bets you can try hitting a 10,hi,hi which comes in less than 50 bets (usually) and then just manual on it.

Some time ago I liked A, then 4,4 (to catch 3 A's), then a lot of 3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3...... (it's random hits), but with setup to auto cash out on some multiplier I want (like 200x, or 500x, or whatever).

I'm unsure of the Hilo bot these days-- huge multipliers can be found - but goddamn if I don't bust quickly on dice on Site after playing with bot. Makes me a little uneasy 😃

On 4/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, ahmeddz said:

pleaze can give me cite hilo boot pleaze

It is not there in a site but it is there in the forum. 

And here is the link

Hope you win and good luck. 

hunting the 3 As or 3 Ks gives you a huge headstart in hunting or millions, so i usually start my code with A then, 444, then some random 45445.... something like that. I get pretty confused with the hilo bot as of now, but i think i'm getting used to it. I'll post the biggest multi that i will get from there here. (if i will ever get any)

I did not respect bots before. Now I have the impression that playing haylo is no longer possible. For those who are looking for, the forum has threads about bots. Not only Hilo

one thing you should know, using a bot not always make you win . this goes back to your luck

as @madcoin said :)

btw i have pattern for you if you want hunt more than 1 mill payout :

5,4,4,5,5,5,5,4,5,4,4,5,5,4,5,4,4,4,5,5 Starting card what ever you want A or K

I often like to start out my HiLo plays with triplets of AAA or KKK most of the time if I am going for high multipliers.

On 5/1/2019 at 3:57 PM, jefke544 said:

can someone help me setting up this bot it's all gatenkaas to me

Login using your tokens on settings and then just do your own creation using the pattern :D 

On 5/1/2019 at 3:57 PM, jefke544 said:

in there first page am explain all about madbot :)

On 5/4/2019 at 2:34 PM, coeghacked said:

one thing you should know, using a bot not always make you win . this goes back to your luck

as @madcoin said :)

btw i have pattern for you if you want hunt more than 1 mill payout :

5,4,4,5,5,5,5,4,5,4,4,5,5,4,5,4,4,4,5,5 Starting card what ever you want A or K

If I'm not wrong, that gives a multiplier of 2mx? I'll try it tho, I think I'm able to throw around 100k rolls as a start but I guess I won't be that lucky while the odds are way too high, unnormal would say.

15 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

If I'm not wrong, that gives a multiplier of 2mx? I'll try it tho, I think I'm able to throw around 100k rolls as a start but I guess I won't be that lucky while the odds are way too high, unnormal would say.

its back to card in deck seed :) when you find more low odds you get big payout :) 

On 5/1/2019 at 12:57 PM, jefke544 said:

Make sure that you have your API from Stake because that is one of the main things you would need to set up the bot. 

Sometimes i do prefer to go for the 92% and 84% with some black rolls in between.

To avoid my red streaks i do go for black rolls a.k.a. pre rolling when i feel to. Some times i just switch cards till i get those sweet 92% or 84%.

In the end i profit a much more by chasing and targeting such chances. And it feels good reaching like > 20x combos :D

On 5/6/2019 at 3:50 AM, FotisNt said:

If I'm not wrong, that gives a multiplier of 2mx? 

the payout is not that fixed considering that it will involve different payouts for different type of cards, it can be a 1mx, 2mx, even a 3mx depending on the cards that will show up. If unlucky, you might not even reach 1m at all if the multiplier per card became extremely low.

With Hilo bot I managed to get a multiplier of more than x12000, but I saw some get payout for more than a few million. I used 5,4,4,4,5,5,5,4,5,4,5,5,4,5,4,4,4 this combination, which Faris laid out, he managed to catch more than x3mil.