Stake Forum
nattekut

Hugh combos with hilo bot

Featured Comment

Yes anything of extreme payouts is really possible with the use HiLo bot with the correct settings, but it all still comes up to your luck at the end of the day whether can your bankroll overcome the odds. :P

It was not so long ago when I was online to witness a 1.2 million x payout by someone, but sadly, it was in doge and it was worth absolutely nothing. But still incredible to see these high multipliers. I wonder if the hilo bot was used to get this...

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:30 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

It was not so long ago when I was online to witness a 1.2 million x payout by someone, but sadly, it was in doge and it was worth absolutely nothing. But still incredible to see these high multipliers. I wonder if the hilo bot was used to get this...

its possible with the hilo bot but its also possible manually but only because it is doge. if I for example had a 1000 doshi bet and hit a nice streak I would keep continuing. If the post bet would be in BTC I would definatelly say it was with the bot. Cause when you do a 1000 satoshi bet I personally think you would already cash out at 2000 or so for a 0.02BTC win.

23 minutes ago, nattekut said:

its possible with the hilo bot but its also possible manually but only because it is doge. if I for example had a 1000 doshi bet and hit a nice streak I would keep continuing. If the post bet would be in BTC I would definatelly say it was with the bot. Cause when you do a 1000 satoshi bet I personally think you would already cash out at 2000 or so for a 0.02BTC win.

I agree, I enjoy using the bot if I'm playing for basically nothing and trying for huge payouts.  But if I'm betting bigger, I always play manually and almost always cash out at lower multipliers.

I wont be sharing patterns as thats just dumb...then dev's simply put in counter measures for hilo...i've noticed the bot has gotten worse and worse as i'm sure the odds of cards drawing have been raped...i've managed to get a few 1000x's lately and even hit 9800x,  The multipliers are def out there, they just don't hit like they use to...i've made 20+ ltc in 25 mins using the bot.

hilo 2.png

Didn't mean to add this pic below..won't let me delete it

hilo.png

Edited by Burgerwcheese

I try HiLo bot to search big multiplayers , but its very hard , and one time reach big one 100+ you must stop and change seed because game ate your all balance fast.

I see this many times. My new strategi was been searching x10 payouts , Then my profit can be better than now.

HILO: 6,515,969,016

placed by ozcelik006 on 19/06/2019

Wagered

0.10000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

2816.72998046875x

Profit

281.57333212 doge.svg

I try sometimes hi lo bot for big payouts. 

Downside u can see mil x payouts patterns.

Dress 2.6m x payout-starting card ace
5,4,4,5,5,4,5,5,4,4,5,5,5,4,4,4,5,5 or

Faris 3.5m x payout-starting card ace