Jump to content
Stake Forum
janskd2w

Rakeback Whoring

Featured Comment

I have rakeback of 20% of house edge. So wagering 1btc I'd get .002btc back in rakeback.

 

Can this be long run profitable by betting large amounts on dice with 99% chance of winning? I dont see why it couldnt be profitable but always end up losing when doing it. Perhaps I am just making bets too large.

 

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

right but im interested in the actual statistics... technically if I bet small enough to not get busted on a drawdown... over enough bets I would only lose 1% of my balance to the house but I could get a lot from rakeback. correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, janskd2w said:

right but im interested in the actual statistics... technically if I bet small enough to not get busted on a drawdown... over enough bets I would only lose 1% of my balance to the house but I could get a lot from rakeback. correct?

Think of it this way, your rakeback reduces the house edge to .8% rather than 1%, so you are still looking at a negative EV situation. 

Not saying you can't find something that will work. but sorry, you'll need to be more creative than betting 99%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ah okay.. so when doing math I should apply house edge on amount wagered? so 1btc wagered on average means house gets 1%? that seems a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly rakeback is a loss back. 

20% loss back of your wager. 

You are here in a casino to win or loose. 

Not for earning Through the means they provide you aka free money. 

This is ridiculous that you are only trying to get free money from them by trying to wager on low risk. 

Obviously you'll loose in the long run. 

I don't understand what's the point of wagering your 100% for 20%?

Secondly whatever your concern is I don't think the title of your topic is appropriate. 

Wtf do you mean by Whoring? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DarkBlood069 said:

The funniest part is that if you wager $1000.00 worth of coins - you will only receive $2 worth of rakeback, do you consider that "worth it" ?

Exactly. But I am still happy with that $2.

Because you actually get something back of your loss. 

Though in gambling what lost is lost. 

Still getting even a cent back is something which is appreciated by all of us. 

But the most funny thing than all of this is how people think this feature could be abused for their own benefit. 

I don't understand why people think a casino could be a place for *Whoring* lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, janskd2w said:

I have rakeback of 20% of house edge. So wagering 1btc I'd get .002btc back in rakeback.

 

Can this be long run profitable by betting large amounts on dice with 99% chance of winning? I dont see why it couldnt be profitable but always end up losing when doing it. Perhaps I am just making bets too large.

 

Thoughts?

I can't claim rakeback, for whatever reason I can't get it I have contacted support but can't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, janskd2w said:

I have rakeback of 20% of house edge. So wagering 1btc I'd get .002btc back in rakeback.

 

Can this be long run profitable by betting large amounts on dice with 99% chance of winning? I dont see why it couldnt be profitable but always end up losing when doing it. Perhaps I am just making bets too large.

 

Thoughts?

I don't really understand about the rakeback system itself, I am in the WM by one of the support for rakeback claims I have done and I agree that the Rakeback that I have is 10% is it different for each user?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well in terms of profitability i can't surely say because it can be profitable if your wager were all wins and not loses , but if they were loses then it would be a huge loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bocchan said:

I can't claim rakeback, for whatever reason I can't get it I have contacted support but can't

Hi. there are certain criteria for you to meet to be eligible for the rakeback. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny thing is that in the long run if you looking to profit from the rakeback alone the 1% edge would prove to be an obstacle in the long run to remain in profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @Zaynab Shah, the title seems a bit off topic 😅

Either way, it is a way of passive earning, a promo for our active depositors, since the amount received depends on your wager solely 😉 It is our way to give something back to the community yet again and it is usually directly offered by us. 

I found @ieatkdubsass's comment so funny 😂 We don't hate you, on the contrary, there are so many users that come even more often. However, I am surprised by this fact since claiming it daily or after a bigger betting session should really be much smarter move than collecting micro amounts multiple times per day 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even in the 99% chance to win, there's still a 1% chance to lose. Never underestimate that 1% chance.

I actually tried raising my wagered amount by that technique, but it didn't turn out to be good. After like 50-ish rolls i would lose. There were even times that i lost on first roll. They don't have games here that lets you wager any amount and lose nothing. (unless you wager nothing too)

The thing is, that 20% cannot be "whored"(maybe you meant "hoard") so easily. Yes you can bet a full bitcoin at 99% chance, but you might lose that full bitcoin as soon as your first bet. Good luck with your technique to "whore" the rakebacks, but then again, never underestimate that 1% chance :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bojana said:

I agree with @Zaynab Shah, the title seems a bit off topic 😅

Either way, it is a way of passive earning, a promo for our active depositors, since the amount received depends on your wager solely 😉 It is our way to give something back to the community yet again and it is usually directly offered by us. 

I found @ieatkdubsass's comment so funny 😂 We don't hate you, on the contrary, there are so many users that come even more often. However, I am surprised by this fact since claiming it daily or after a bigger betting session should really be much smarter move than collecting micro amounts multiple times per day 😉

Stake is doing so many Promotions for us, its just a gift to get something safed at like a "bank" to recieve it after.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can actually build up that up. to make it profitable by simply not touching your rakeback after losing your deposit.. once we l have our balance to zero.. we right away to ask for the rakeback.... just hold off on if for as long as you can.. that rakeback can be a big pay off.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relying on such a profit in the long run is rather stupid, because the casino is still more likely to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just thankful that I get rakeback.  I mean after all it is free money that your not entitled to and Stake is nice enough to give it back .  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of the amount, 20% rakeback is still better than none! 

Thank you Stake for once again providing your players with yet another source of micro-income 😁

12 minutes ago, bmg said:

I'm just thankful that I get rakeback.  I mean after all it is free money that your not entitled to and Stake is nice enough to give it back .  :)

 

WORD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×