Stake Forum
hanvee

Those of good accidentally

Featured Comment

there are many time i mistaken a maxbet button... ofc usally i lost it somehow !!!!

But not always ! today i got a good accidentaly . i was like what.... lol , i would never ever go up with this hilo game if i know i do maxbet !!!!!

but yah ofc i busted it at the end but it was so nice !!!

image.png.298e3c7d56cb738f0c5888d5d2f0ae88.png

It's quite  normal for gamblers to have a lucky streak at the start of betting sessions. Although, we don't really know the right time to stop. It's hard to guess really.. 

That's why you gotta set a quota for every deposit. Doubling the deposit might be too much, so around 40% profits would be enough already to stop and withraw/deposit to vault. 

If after winning the desired quota and you still wanna play, i guess you can witraw everything other and leave some coins.

2 hours ago, aqua said:

awow that is amazing, are you high or low for the last bet?

it would be awesoome prize if im click high tho... >< but i did low but it already awesome for me !!

I'm exactly in the opposite.  Like trying to answer a fast trivia related a number as answer, I did put the number not in the chat box but in the bet box, I did not realise that until I click the bet button to play my game and....almost all my balance gone !  Never hit a green by mistake.

6 hours ago, hanvee said:

there are many time i mistaken a maxbet button... ofc usally i lost it somehow !!!!

But not always ! today i got a good accidentaly . i was like what.... lol , i would never ever go up with this hilo game if i know i do maxbet !!!!!

Good thing it went that way. ✌🏽

Yea, sometimes, accidental max bets happen, and most of the time it doesn't end well. 🤭

We all got to be careful on our gameplay and be sure to stay focused and not get too excited or carried away. ✌🏽 Especially if your a mobile user. 

I had only one accidentall green some time ago. 

Was setuping bot for hi lo challenge, goal was to hit 200x. Set a bet as minimum for ltc, but forgot to change coin, so it started to bet with btc... 😰 My balance would be enough for max 7 bets. I got it with 4th 😅 

Most funny, I didn't notice that, till posted bet in forum, returned to Stake tab and saw myself in HR 😂

On 5/1/2019 at 4:40 PM, hanvee said:

Sometime i also accidentally when click in mines :D i donknow my finger too big or my phone so small but sometime missclick going wrong 

Yeah sometimes good sometimes not. Most of time I disable max button. Only when I have only little balance left  so that I try to martingale with it.. And usually it ends in bust. But everytime I deposit I disable max button... 

But about hilo it remains me that some how when I push a steak to nice payout like x20 to x50 and finnish on a K or A I often choose the lowest odds thinking it's pretty safe    and many times it lost because highest odds was the good choice.. 

I had some luck once in hilo and when I was using the bot. I was chasing AAAA for a 2147x multiplier with 10 satoshi per bet. I didn't hit so I decided to switch to AAAx for a 181x multiplier with 10.000 satoshi. So I changed the amount and went out for a smoke. When I got back inside I noticed I forgot to switch the pattern and that I hit the 2147x with a 10k satoshi bet which brought me 0.21BTC. So at that moment I was a lucky guy. I withdrew 75% and took it to my trading account on binance and kept 0.05 to have some more fun.

Wow and congrats on that hit even though it was like 2x multiplier you won around like 30 Bucks from that bet nice work ! Keep it up and Good luck :) 

I am so happy to see this happen to such a deserving person.   My dear sweet @hanvee darling that is so awesome and I love to see great things happen to you.  

I hope you accidentally go all in again in the future that you are betting a fat ass balance and you win way big. 

54 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, usually betting on cards like 9 with the whole balance makes you bust chasing a low payout, I suggest you doing that mistake more frequenly, which means to chase multipliers like 3x or so. 

Very nice advice as usual fotis !