Stake Forum
vaname

how to play keno

Featured Comment

You basically choose up to 10 titles on the keno board and then choose your risk setting - high, medium or low and then click bet. The payouts are determined based on the risk, and how many tiles you've hit. There is a "?" underneath the game which also explains how to play.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2019 at 6:48 AM, vaname said:

Hello I'm a new player, I want to ask how to play keno ????

its quite simple.. Pick you risk level.. pick some numbers and see what payout you would want to hunt.. payout changes depending on risk level and/or how many numbers you hit.. just click on a few numbers and keep 1 after the other once you find the payout that fancy you.. place your bet and click roll! XD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Hi everyone!! my technique is that I put in hight risk and then I select a tile when I play etherum I put 0.00001 in basebet in manual, I throw and if I touch it makes X3.90 if I do not touch I raise if I touch it makes X1.90 otherwise I increase my bet X2 and I do the same if ever reached 0.00032 of bet I haven't touched anything I usually change tile on the other side of the board and I generally continue it finished by typing otherwise it goes up more often I change the tile to increase my chance! however it is still necessary a good bankroll and especially not to be afraid to bet, I advise to take a percentage of the bankroll for example 30% and to say that as soon as we lose it! so it's not on there is no step but I made very good gains thanks to this method!
good continuation to all and good luck!
Bye!!!

Keno is so much fun I can't believe you don't know how to play.    When I play I like to choose 10 numbers and I pick numbers that either have meaning to me or I will try a pattern.

I wish you luck and I hope you have a fun time at the great site Stake.com

just pick what ever you want that number. xD

let me explain it for you :)

• you can playing manual or auto in keno
  • you can pick segment : classic, low, medium, high
  • you can pick it manual by chose your number or auto pick by stake system :) 

hope this explaination can help you playing keno :) 

Screenshot_184.thumb.png.810ddc00bd5ffdee379e159e2f204633.png

1 hour ago, coeghacked said:

just pick what ever you want that number. xD

let me explain it for you :)

• you can playing manual or auto in keno
  • you can pick segment : classic, low, medium, high
  • you can pick it manual by chose your number or auto pick by stake system :) 

hope this explaination can help you playing keno :) 

Screenshot_184.thumb.png.810ddc00bd5ffdee379e159e2f204633.png

lol coeg for mod! 2020
but yeah i think eac hgame has a help setting that shows how to play as well no? or was that in old stake only?

14 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

lol coeg for mod! 2020
but yeah i think eac hgame has a help setting that shows how to play as well no? or was that in old stake only?

lmao xD i try help everyone have question in forum xD I just want to be a good forum user :D 

I prefer 8/9 tiles on Medium Risk and 5/6/7 tiles on High Risk.
But best way is to test it first whit small amount bets, different risk levels and different tiles numbers.

you get to pick up to 10 tiles,, there is about 4 lvls.. low medium high and reg keno.. each tile in each lvl has a different value.. with the amount of tile you input.. the amount will show at the bottom if your tiles hit a certain amount.. 3 tiles for 50x in medium.. thats only if you put 3 tiles.. if you added more the amount will change and payout will drop.. until you hit the following highest tiles.. 4 out of 5 will give you 10x but if you hit 3 that 0x and if you hit all 5 equals to 350x.. and the higher you go in lvls the higher the payout but the harder it will hit those numbers.. \