Stake Forum
FotisNt

Today i quit - tommorow will be my comeback.

Featured Comment

Not really had any quitting moments tus far but being trapped at a bad luck streak for a long duration can real deal some damage to mental well being lol.

If any of us had completely stopped gambling then none of us would be here to answer this topic post.

I like to gamble for fun and sometimes I think i'm going to quit but I always come back but it has more to do with the fact that I would miss my friends in the community here.

To quite gambling is very easy; I have done that thousands of times!  Gambling is a passion, just need to be sure that that passion is not giving you more problems than solutions.  

2 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

Same as me, the amount of times I quit gambling and ended up going back to my old ways, it's really tough just to say no especially if your time is mainly based on a gambling site. I just wish I could say hello to my friends but not gamble. People say that gambling is easy to quit, but I'm actually struggling and it's really messing with me badly. I wish I can just quit in which I'm trying so hard to do.

Good luck with that friend!  I don`t know you other what I can read here and in the chat, so I will never give you and advise on what is good or bad for you to do in order to "solve" your gambling issues; it is just self confidence and love to yourself what will you keep away of that (or them) that harms you. You will find the way, I`m sure of that. 

Out of rage, I've often said (to myself, not in the chat lol) that I am never gambling again. And then a few days later, I play with small bets, and boom, I'm back in it lol. As long as you have self control, gambling shouldn't be an issue :)

I sometimes think of quitting the Fixing compilation, but I have another idea of my compilation Fixing Defeat I will start adding deposits to recover my lost funds. It's fun and super crazy, I replied not to be accepted for other players.

thanks for all those answers! nice to know ur experience.

18 hours ago, hustler1984 said:

I had completely stopped gambling.. and all my other addictions.. for a total of about 33 minutes before I caved in... I kid you not

sounds like a bigger prob... did u try to do something against it?