Stake Forum
felismarasigan

Star meaning please on chat?

Featured Comment

I think there are ranks now according to your wagered amounts.

if you have 1-100 btcwagered, possible you will get bronze, 100-1000 for silver, etc.

The range might be seriously off though, so we just have to wait for an announcement regarding this.

31 minutes ago, Etude said:

I think its a new loyalty program by Stake.

https://stake.com/player-benefits

Now that you mention it, we just need to wait until admin or support make a post about it and explain it to all of us. I just wonder how many updates they have for us. hope that's to be something exciting

Heya guys!

So I thought someone would have made a topic about this already, but what's the deal with the new stars next to people's usernames?! I've been wondering and I was thinking that it could either be based on wagering, or deposit amount or even how much that user has chatted.

It seems to be in 3 levels, bronze, silver and gold. What else do you guys notice about them? Do you know what their purpose is? I've asked in a chat, and the moderators didn't answer me, so I assume they are wondering just as much as everyone else. i would love to hear everyone's thoughts :D

Capture.JPG

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, AnnieGrace said:

This is a star of loyalty. It depends on vager. Original VIP status.

It's a but different with vip status I guess. Stars are more based on recents amounts wagered while VIP status can be gained forever. ( I know that because I'm a VIP but I haven't got no stars as I didn't wagered much since stars appeared.) 

Edited by nikowin88

Posted (edited)

That is the new VIP System but I wonder why there are only 3 (Bronze, Silver, Gold) when they should be 4 (Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond (or Black)).. These ranks should also allow you to get to exclusive giveaways / receive exclusive and personalized prizes but as that was an over 1 year ago idea I don't know if the 4th rank or then prizes are still going to happen and the only thing you can do for now is to wait an official announcement :P 

Edited by Carollzinha

I heard that it has to do with the amount wagered in the past month.   

At first I was kind of shocked seeing how half the  "star club"  have wagered a lesser amount than other players  that do not have a star next to their name.    

I guess it's a monthly thing or something.

Posted (edited)

Yeah so far the requirement is assumed to be the wagered amounts for last month. Things should be more clarified soon when they make an official announcement I think.

Edited by Etude

I like the idea of different vip levels according to wagered amounts. Hopefully there will also be some nice rewards for every vip level on a monthly basis. This would be very nice to reward people that wager a lot a little extra.

I'm sure those stars are related only with amount of deposits and wagering.  This is the main reason why Stake exists.  Will probably be to old users but I think is about the money.

5 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Some ranks about wagering, the more you wager, the more you rankup or something, I guess. Not a big deal anyways, it's just a symbol, I think there are not such rewards for these.

i heard support say  that  the only reward is  bragging rights , so yeah, if anythign i think its even a bad thing, cause it puts a red bullzeye on users that signal to others they arre rish even if they are not..

🌟Twinkle twinkle little star how so may wonder what your are...

🌟All close and snuggled next  to a few names...

🌟I think  its due to there monthly wager  on Stakes fun games..