Stake Forum
hustler1984

Idea for AutoHotKey/AutoIT script

Featured Comment

Hi,  with the giveaways for billionth hands promotions and the telegram giveaway having to hit the bet id ending in 777 I was starting to think about creating a AutoHotKey script that would look for the bet id from the last bet... and then attempt to time the click of the bet button to try and acheive hitting the bet id required... Anyone here good at this kind of stuff?  I really don't have much experience with scripting AutoHotKey but I have managed to do some pretty cool things.... The first challenge I'm seeing myself have is reading the last bet id... can anyone else get me started with that key code I'm gunna need?  It'll save me from having to imagine a google search... 

Thanks in advance if any of you guys are cool/smart enough to  answer..

nobody has any idea how to help? I guess that I'm kinda of stupid to think that someone would give me this.. they would hoard it to themselves...

it's called specific knowledge... i read about it somewhere on the internet.

This guy that runs the AngelList wrote it .... it's got a lot of damn good things to remember if you want to become rich without being luckt.

o.O perhaps put it in the question thread so that maybe the ones with answers will actually see/read it.. :/ not very many ventures in this side of the forum... well not the ones likely. to know or wants to answer.. xD but im sure someone eventually will.. good luck with your search for knowledge... :)

I didn't post it in here.... some mod moved it in here.. I'm gunna probably hunt this one down myself tonight ... seems interesting enough to keep my attention long enough to solve it

Alright guys.. I'm going to provide something for everyone here and let you guys in on my process of getting this script done... yall are gunna learn something here... and you'll thank me!...

AutoHotKey has to be the most useful tool for the hobby programmer to get things done that amaze people!

To get the last bet id ? Just try re directing the bot towards the all bets tab and if the bets and from there code the bot to check the last three number of every bet that goes through it. 

Maybe this is how the same people win the telegram giveaways each and every time lol. They must use some type of bot that you have described in your topic - unless they got extremely lucky all those times. Guess that will remain their secret.