pfodo

My biggest profit in Video Poker -What is yours?

Featured Comment

I hit 25x and made 48k Satoshi profit with 17 rolls. What is yours biggest hits and profits in Video Poker?

VIDEOPOKER: 5,094,192,430

placed by pfodo on 04/05/2019

Wagered

0.00002000 btc.svg

Multiplier

25x

Profit

0.00048000 btc.svg

videopoker.thumb.png.0adca0ff856ec8c8b80c9f776113b987.png

Maybe this for me, I got four of a kinds. I'm also profiting with eth, but I forgot the ids and it is already late bet ids and I think it was getting archived. 

Only this one, it was really refreshing before going bust. 

VIDEOPOKER: 4,919,603,732

placed by flansca on 29/04/2019

Wagered

0.00005000 btc.svg

Multiplier

25x

Profit

0.00120000 btc.svg

I never play video poker xD, its almost as bad as  diamond poker, the odds of winning are way to low for me to even think its worth it

Hello everyone!! nice hit pfodo!! I didn't get past the X25 and yet I chased the royal flush and its X800 but I think it's like the X1000 with a plinko as complicated and rare as seeing a comet lol! but I persevere you never know!!
good continuation and good luck to all!
Bye!!!

Damn woah nice win and a big profit nice win . Congrats on that hit . Even though the multiplier was small but the amount you won is what makes the bet special. My biggest win would be i guess 10000 Satoshi's i think. 

My biggest profit is not very much on video poker since I dont play that often.  I think its only  about .001 btc in one hand.

A few days ago i hit a royal fush and won 0.008 btc, my bet was 0.00001 only i wish i had  bet more as the odds of hitting it seemes so low, done like 5k bets and only hit it once

My biggest profit was hitting a straight flush! Although it came after a lot of rolls before hitting though, but it still covered all my losses. :D

I always hoped that the royal flush comes anytime soon. I always lack one card and it's getting annoying cause others even get it on the starting hand haha

really i havent gotten the chance to record or even see what hand i got profitable from.. i should play more vp.. i didnt even do the challenges which i should in the near future..  most like;u today i would try vp cause planing to hit HR.. vp would be a good build up bankroll..