Stake Forum
DariusBrasov

How nuch time to mute the spammers?

how nuch time to mute the spammers?  

15 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How nuch time to mute the spammers?

• 1 hour
    • 1 day
    • 7 days
    • 30 days
    • do not mute them at all

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2019 at 08:51 AM

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

two hours is enough why because some pepole will post  with out seeing the  challenge has started because challenges will have no specific time

Edited by Gaffarbujji

xD i dont have a problem with spammers anymore, i ignored over 300 players so far as when they are muted they usssaly only are muted like 1-2 hours then come back to spamming

48 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I think the best approach would be to mute in increments. Start with 1 hour, then 1 day, then 1 week and then 1 month, and then if they still spam, then a lifetime mute. They make the chat unpleasant for everyone in my opinion.

great ideea william. after this poll is finished I will show the results to stake and ask them to take it in consideration.

I see most of the spammers when answering trivias.  It happened to me some times as I did not see that is already answered and I type answers to get it!  one hour is good for me.

I suppose in general unless it is very serious spamming or a repeat offender of many times, a 1 hour mute would be appropriate.

1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

for the first mistake, 1-2 hours is enough, it also gives a lesson to the user so they don't repeat the same mistakes. if you repeat again, then the time can be given even longer

nobody learn any lesson. they are doing this thing every day

Well it would depend on the level or how many times they have been doing it or how many times they have done it. If 1st time then 1 hour and if the 2nd time then 2 hours and so on. 

maby like 1hrs first then if he/she spams again next day mute twice ass much and so one till perm mutt maby then they will stop spamming nonce and gamble not spamm for eddies rain cuse all the time spammers get rain but players like me who wagger and gamble get 0...

Im not crying just telling the truth how it goes.

Yololife222

❤️ 

To me it all depends on the situation.  i say it should be 30 minutes to an hour for most spam but if someone is going all crazy and the have been told to stop more than once well i say a day to cool down should do.

I think there should be an extensive ban system. For example, the first time is enough and 10 minutes so that a person realizes that you cannot write often. And then the retreatists are punishing more and more.

5 hours ago, artizykristy said:

I think this depends on how much or how often he spams and gives warnings can be gradual like 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month or more

I know like 10+ ppl who are spamming every single day after the challange the same useless bullshit and still didn't got muted a single time... 

11 hours ago, FotisNt said:

I know like 10+ ppl who are spamming every single day after the challange the same useless bullshit and still didn't got muted a single time... 

giving muted because after chellenge spam was very difficult, my pc dude even crashed because of the spam, but I really hope the team stake gives those who often spam at the end of muted chellenge 10 hours or even 1 month for them.

I think it's good to give a warning first, don't mute it first. if he still repeats his mistakes, don't give mercy, just mute it for life. it was better than he was muted 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month.

because in my opinion people like that are indeed deliberate mistakes. muted 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, even 1 year, when he is active, will definitely repeat it again.

man is given enough advice or warning, if it is still repeated, it means that it is a deliberate mistake

after couple hours they would learn their lesson,, but it will be constant. if they banned or what not.. they probably have alt in reserves. that is past the wagering requirements there are no ways to stop spammers.. but first what is your definition of a spammer...because many would have a different view of what  a spammer does..