Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Primitive AutoHotKey KenoBot - would be nice to have a API one instead

Featured Comment

I once made a autohotkey script that did a keno atopic random numbers each game it played.... 

i even had it at one point customized so it would pick 8 random numbers for me! yeah i know, cool huh!

i mean the way it was done was cool to think about and make.. but i wish i knew real programing and could design a legit bot via the api.... this just used screen captures and pixel searches..

the pick random and play part is pretty easy to make, it was the 8 random tile or 5 random tile ones that was tricky.... what it did was it picked auto pick 10, then it would search for the "green" color on the screen, then it would move the mouse to the first green it found (which was a tile selected... then it would click it, which deselected the tile.  then it would search for another green tile, etc etc until desired  number of tiles were left... then roll....all this in a loop...

yeah i guess its not pure random as it always deselected deselected the tiles tfrom the top down... buti think its still random... you know wha i mean?

idk why users have not written bots ilike this yet... if anyone who knows programing wants to work with me.... contact me i have loads of ideas..
maybe ill post a video soon of this btw.

i wish i wish i really hope someone does create a keno bot that is able to script bets increase bet after x amount of losses rather than increase percentage every loss.. would be so amazing.. so bot creators, if you are seeing this post! for the love that is all good or nasty, please create us a keno bot! thank you! xD

yeah if it helps il be happy to share the video of it that i made.. i mean it cant ever be shared rreally cause everyone has different screen resolutions and window placment is also important... AHK is nooob stuff the way i do it at least.... i just use PMC

10 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

yeah if it helps il be happy to share the video of it that i made.. i mean it cant ever be shared rreally cause everyone has different screen resolutions and window placment is also important... AHK is nooob stuff the way i do it at least.... i just use PMC

oh you made a bot for yourself?.. is it actually finished or are you still tweaking it? once its finished yeah.. i would like to check out the video.. see how it works or dont work.. lel xD

Posted (edited)

I think the best ideas and things people leave for their own or paid use ...

Edited by XLEB

27 minutes ago, XLEB said:

I think the best ideas and things people leave for their own or paid use ...

well, madcoin made the hilo bot... so thats proof its not always the case! good things can happen 

1 minute ago, Shaniqua said:

well, madcoin made the hilo bot... so thats proof its not always the case! good things can happen 

That is true) hope not gone)

I can't wait to use a bot like that, I'm currently working on a bot for roulette but it need much more time and I'll release it once staff approves it. Anyways, what features could a keno bot have? It's kinda weird talking about keno while there is already an autobet option. I guess it would have some features to change numbers after losses/wins: --. Or something like that?

1 hour ago, XLEB said:

That is true) hope not gone)

i guess you havent seen the new post... he released the official copy of it... or at least authorized the realeased through a member as he is very busy man

yes.. the best things are created when the creator is building it for himself... filling in a gap in the current market....

like myself.. I'm currently working on a project that fills a gap...

but... I just am a degen gambler too much to actually stop gambling and build...

fml

16 minutes ago, hustler1984 said:

yes.. the best things are created when the creator is building it for himself... filling in a gap in the current market....

like myself.. I'm currently working on a project that fills a gap...

but... I just am a degen gambler too much to actually stop gambling and build...

fml

hmmmm.... so ... contrary to what you said, which was already addressed in my last post.... one good example of how you and the other dude are wrong.... is the madcoin hiolo bot example... do you know what im talking about? cause it feels the reply was very generalized and vague  

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

i wish i wish i really hope someone does create a keno bot that is able to script bets increase bet after x amount of losses rather than increase percentage every loss.. would be so amazing.. so bot creators, if you are seeing this post! for the love that is all good or nasty, please create us a keno bot! thank you! xD

some time ago before the stake was updated to stake 2. madcoin made keno bot. but after the incident someone who is not responsible for buying and selling bots that are distributed for free makes the madcoin not want to create keno bot again. after stake 2 keno bot is not working because new design and risk

Edited by coeghacked

16 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

some time ago before the stake was updated to stake 2. madcoin made keno bot. but after the incident someone who is not responsible for buying and selling bots that are distributed for free makes the madcoin not want to create keno bot again. after stake 2 keno bot is not working because new design and risk

but old.stake.com exists still, im curious why wont it work? 
its a shame how people abused his kindness... i remember tlaking to him in pm when he was developing the bot, i was suposed to stay in touch but we lost touch.. anyways..
i dont know why it wont work with new stake.. i guess idk programing... but i know amazing things can happen .... with a potental keno bot... lol a ghood one 

Well, an autobot for keno wouldn't have many options rather than ''change pattern on losses/wins(number)'' or something like that, would be useful tho! Even for an option like this it requires much coding skills I guess.

40 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, an autobot for keno wouldn't have many options rather than ''change pattern on losses/wins(number)'' or something like that, would be useful tho! Even for an option like this it requires much coding skills I guess.

well... thats what you think.... the possibilities are really up to the developer. .. . i can think of so many things that can be done...  u have no idea..

The thing is autobet can be created easily for keno for selecting numbers too but i think stake should make it in a way that we ccan upload a file that would select the numbers each bet.