Stake Forum
Paigeturner

How much must you win before deciding to withdraw

Featured Comment

I won't withdraw unless ive won at least 1 million satoshi..

I may transfer some to other site if losing but won't actually withdraw unless it's over a million sats. 

What amount do you need to win before deciding to withdraw?

i usually wait till about 10-20 mil ...but .. i'm at the bpoint now that I'd withdraw 150k for smokes and a coffee

tough times... 

and they been getting tougher.  and tougher!. .. HALP

This just the greatest mistake I have done from few days. I wanted to win more and just ended up busting. I will say, okay I will just double it and withdraw, the moment I achieved it I will target a higher win again which got me to withdraw nothing at all.

It depends on time. I don't have any fixed amount what I want to wd always. Sometimes happy with mini wd and sometimes want more big. Whenever I found it's though to win now and hardly reached mini wd from low balance I decide to wd. When I feel comfortable and lucky I continue to play until I get good amount like 0.08-0.01+ btc. Then wd. 

I usually wait until minimum 0.01 BTC to withdraw my coins. If i reached the price, i withdraw my bitcoins. If i keep playing, i will busted for sure.

I usually won't withdraw until I've got a super large amount of satoshis, but it really varies depending on my mood and how much I need the money at that time. Since the withdrawal fee is fixed, I prefer withdrawing bulk amounts as opposed to several smaller amounts.

1 hour ago, sheenazbay said:

I want to reach 1 btc, then I withdraw it, but it has never happened, the highest I ever withdraw is only 0.3 btc, tapii on another site

So that means that u never withdraw except that one time? 

I never withdraw, when i deposit i deposit to lose pretty much, i only withdraw if im able to go above 1 bitcoin, like 2 weeeks ago i won 0.6 btc i did not withdraw as i didnt have a full coin yet

I think it depends on how much you initially started your sessions or how much you deposited. If for example I deposit 100k then I withdraw every 100k profits. if I deposit 0.01BTC then I withdraw every 0.01BTC profits. 

So basically I withdraw every time I double my balance.

As soon as you set yourself a goal for some reason, you remain a loser. If you do not set a goal and just play without sticking to any particular amount, then it’s somehow easier for me to win. Perhaps someone will say that this is superstition, but for me it works. Therefore, no goals, only the result.

1 hour ago, wry said:

Like you @Paigeturner once I hit .01 I start to get nervous and will think about withdrawing.  After all, you can't be a winner if you don't quit a winner.

So true, unfortunately I have tried my luck beyond that point many of times and ended up losing it lol. So now I'm a little more cautious these days. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, Paigeturner said:

I won't withdraw unless ive won at least 1 million satoshi..

I may transfer some to other site if losing but won't actually withdraw unless it's over a million sat's

have you greedy when you reach your goal ? like want more, more, more than ending is bust xD 

Edited by coeghacked

On 5/7/2019 at 8:07 AM, Tamaco said:

I managed to we withdraw 5x my original deposit but ends up depositing again my profits because of my greediness.

thats a good goal! 

i should think about to give myself a goal too.,