Paigeturner

How much must you win before deciding to withdraw

Featured Comment

Well the ideal thing to do is not see how much you can win but can you reach the minimum withdrawal just so that you can withdraw easily , i have never made a target of withdrawal. 

10 minutes ago, baldescolito35 said:

i never win anyone of this game...i win small amount then loose again...

never give up dude :) try again try again and again :) soon you will win big in stake believe it or not :) 

1 minute ago, Mistake said:

10k doge i think xD sometime depo like 1-5k, and every up to 10k or else i will withdraw my deposit with plus 10% xD

damn your goal is to big mistik :v why not every profit 500 doge do withdraw :P

50 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

hmmm my number is too high i think thats my problem...

80 withdraws vs 1900+ deposits...

i need to win like 200 million or smtin b4 wd

why not try withdraw little by little and keep in your wallet ? sorry for hear it 1900 deposit omg it's so much :( 

On 5/7/2019 at 5:49 AM, FotisNt said:

So that means that u never withdraw except that one time? 

I am still new here, and I have never withdrawn here, I have already withdrawn several times but not here, but on other sites

12 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

80 withdraws vs 1900+ deposits...

Well you are close to 100 withdraws so congrats on that also umm what is the average amount on those 1900 deposits ? 

Tricky question.. xD I usually would at minimum of 0.01btc.. but depending my current mindset aswell.. if on degen mode, no amount is ever set in my mind.. and even if i wd, degen mode gets me to keep redepositing until i bust all of it.. xD but if i managed somehow to wi  1 full btc coin, i definitely would wd that and buy myself a plane ticket somewhere.. xD

I have a different goal in mind every time I play.  Depends on what amount I am starting with, and what my luck has been like lately. 

I rarely get my balance up to the point that I can withdraw, but I sure do love when that happens!

Do any of you guys change your goal for withdraw? I know some players aim for a certain percentage won and then withdraw. 

for me it seems to be only 0.0055 but I will withdraw when the blance has become 0.007 so the redepo will not occur because it loses but if I continue to win I will continue to withdraw. this is the way I always do it.

7 hours ago, Kate said:

Well you are close to 100 withdraws so congrats on that also umm what is the average amount on those 1900 deposits ? 

i know right! its gonna be a happy day when i get to 100 withdraws! hehehe... 
good  quesstion btw... 
i asked the support staff the same thing and they couldnt give me an im curious too...

I guess it all depends if I need the money for something at that moment.  A million sats usually is about the average range or higher for me to withdraw .

I usually withdraw with 10% of my balance, I'm very rare to get more results because I think it's very risky, it's better to withdraw a little but continuously every day

For me, depend on how much minimal withdrawal on the site. So I can start with math "minimal withdrawal/100=base bet amount". Then I try on the game which have 100x payout. If I hit the payout but net profit less than minimal withdrawal, I will stop and continue tomorrow or another day 😆

I always dream of that big withdrawal but anywhere from 2-5x my deposit is usually a good benchmark for me. 

I have seen ideas proposing withdrawal at a smaller amount of 1.x and slowly increasing the X every session while making small bouts of constant profit and letting the magic of compounding work for me! 

it all depends.. whether i might just go for the minimal withdraw required or going for HR.., As of late i being trying to go HR but it doesnt seem im able to get it,, i know how much to use to get to it .. bur it all depends on the roll.. betting 30k on roulette on 1 number easily will take you to HR.. but it hasnt been rolling i dont know why but shit happens.. i cant barely even get to withdraw as easily i use too.. take about 5 rolls for any coin for me to be able to withdraw.., is probably they change the odds on the roulette table.. gonna try other games to hit that HR level.. oh well easy come easy goes. 

On 5/9/2019 at 5:45 PM, coeghacked said:

never give up dude :) try again try again and again :) soon you will win big in stake believe it or not :) 

damn your goal is to big mistik :v why not every profit 500 doge do withdraw :P

500 doge ain't nothing lol if withdraw xD sometime i become crazy always allin what i have evertime and reach the target like win 0.002 btc from 0.00005 xD only play dice x2