Stake Forum
ScooterPi

Keno Changes I Would Love To See

Featured Comment

I’m finally starting to get into keno 

Haven’t played it much until recently, and I’m finding its actually pretty fun! 😁

There are a couple things that I wish were part of the Stake version of Keno. 

First - I really like using the auto select option, but this is not available on mobile. Would be awesome to see this enabled in the future.

Second - it would be super cool if there was a way to ‘invert’ your number picks. Sort of the way you can turn a photo in edit mode. You could reverse your keno number picks for a few plays.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:20 PM, ScooterPi said:

Second - it would be super cool if there was a way to ‘invert’ your number picks. Sort of the way you can turn a photo in edit mode. You could reverse your keno number picks for a few plays.

I really like this idea, it is really unique! I would love Stake to consider it even if it is not possible to implement, but I think it will give keno a new life and a new way of choosing numbers for users :) I always love fresh ideas!

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, ScooterPi said:

Haven’t played it much until recently, and I’m finding its actually pretty fun! 😁

First - I really like using the auto select option, but this is not available on mobile. Would be awesome to see this enabled in the future.

It you select desktop view/mode from your browser would give you the auto select option but i get it, it would be nice if it is also available on regular mobile mode.. hopefully that will be implement in the next update.. xD

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Mobile version should not give way to the web version. Sometimes betting in the mobile version is annoying. I think this will be fixed soon.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, ScooterPi said:

I completely forgot to comment on the second lel.. that would actually be sooooo good.. cause thats pretty much what i do! I invert my patterns alot from left to right and vice versa!.. great suggestion queen scootie!

I totally agree with you ... there needs to be an auto number select button on mobile.  I hope devs add one soon.

The second one is an option that we all would love to see that would be brought into stake , but sadly not yet , and the first option , there is nothing much i can say than " We need mobile dev's :P