Stake Forum
Jarrod

New Stake Blog Post!

Featured Comment

You are the key to our identity

Our latest blog post discusses the influence our players have on the way we go about things. We love doing what we do, and our players are to thank for that.

Click here to read and to follow our blog on Medium! There will be plenty more articles to come, including some information about a certain new product that may be coming your way! 

1784573927_Registerimage-Stake(1).thumb.png.71b4e9e67f610f155312f896b54767dc.png

nice great team stake yes if not player stake in not coming the team for stake travaille hard for build stake is first cite for gambling good luck 

On 5/8/2019 at 6:00 AM, Jarrod said:

You are the key to our identity

Our latest blog post discusses the influence our players have on the way we go about things. We love doing what we do, and our players are to thank for that.

Click here to read and to follow our blog on Medium! There will be plenty more articles to come, including some information about a certain new product that may be coming your way! 

1784573927_Registerimage-Stake(1).thumb.png.71b4e9e67f610f155312f896b54767dc.png

That moment when old stake showed up.... 

Tears in my eyes.. 😛

1 hour ago, wry said:

It would be fun to read more behind the scenes things in the blog, how you decide on layout, pick games, and things like that!

++++ i have more articles and informal communication with the stake team

On 5/9/2019 at 8:42 PM, Babagucci said:

Great read guys, it's great to watch Stake continuously evolve and stride for greatness for there players. 

Still waiting for that greatness to show.. :/

Oh wow, seeing the old stake layout brings back good memories. I remember when I first started on stake, I gambled too recklessly because I had no idea how to play some of the games lol. How things have changed... still spend too much on here :D

Great read indeed!  It is always a nice thing when the players/community is getting involved and listened to, as we are here!