FotisNt

Manual or auto?

Featured Comment

Hey! So as you might know already, Stake's devs did add the option to autobet on Vpoker. Is it actually useful to you? Do you prefer autobetting than just manual? Does the "suggestion(s)" option help you increase your winning accuracy? Let me hear your thoughts!

I personally didn't like Autobet much.. obviously its easier to gamble (or just leave it running while you are afk) but I noticed today, while doing the Video Poker video for the challenge, that many times I could hit Flush or Full House but I didn't because the autobet decided that trying a 4 of a kind (which didn't happen much) was the best option xD

So no, I don't believe Autobet is the best option at all but in fact it may help you to earn some (or lose it) when you are not around

I tried the auto and I like it but I'm just not sure if I like it better than manual.

While the house edge is low on Video Poker it's still a negative EV activity and so should be fun to play.  It's no fun watching a computer play for me, so I gotta say always Manual!!!

I prefer manual mainly because I decide what to pick. There are certain times that the bot would pick what I should normally wouldn't do.

I like autobetting mostly that manual because i can put in strategy and just wait for it to see if it hits. I like autobetting in plinko and in mines but in video poker it is kind of tricky for me to use i don't know why.