Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Keno Green Streak: Wall of green, where no reds are aloud~ !

Featured Comment

You know how sometimes you get super horrible streaks in keno.... well just to show you guys this isnt that uncommon either...

i call it the keno wall of green, where all bets in the my bets area visible are green! 

setting was of course classic on ol.stake.com

just thought id share 😃 its important to recognize the green streaks as well but we usually pay more attention to the red ones ugh.. but yeah ... keno klasic is the only way to play... remember tthat.... ugh w i wish i saved a bit for playing now lol..

Screenshot (12).png

On 5/9/2019 at 4:52 AM, IjazAli said:

what are the numbers you used? Can you please share?

oh seems like i forgot to answer your question. honestly i just use random auto pick and  keep playing the same numbers...  each  time i depo ill play the same numbers,...but i let the system choose auto pick 

On 5/9/2019 at 5:51 AM, Shaniqua said:

You know how sometimes you get super horrible streaks in keno.... well just to show you guys this isnt that uncommon either...

i call it the keno wall of green, where all bets in the my bets area visible are green! 

setting was of course classic on ol.stake.com

just thought id share 😃 its important to recognize the green streaks as well but we usually pay more attention to the red ones ugh.. but yeah ... keno klasic is the only way to play... remember tthat.... ugh w i wish i saved a bit for playing now lol..

Screenshot (12).png

Pfft.. low risk.. which is ironic.. cause  you would need to risk with higher bet to get a decent profit... which is higly risky.... lel get it??? XD

My best keno streak was like 7 high payouts with only 2 numbers selected... But my biggest red streak was around 23 xD Grats on the streak

The thing i still can't get over is that you played on old.stake.com ? Because there isn't light mode anymore in the new stake since eddie said that they removed it since less people used it. 

I guess this is not that common. ALthough Honestly I would have preferred a whole page of red with a 3 digit multi than a whole page with those few multis haha.

You better preroll after this cause it's gonna bite you soon enough I'm sure/ :D

Keno is currently my favorite game, so I play it most often. I've seen the winning streak of 10 bets on the Medium Risks, which I play most. Maximizing the winnig streak is possible by setting the Risk to Low (2 hits = winning) and selecting as many numbers as possible (10 hits). And of course, need to have a lucky seed combination :)

Good luck players! And also congrats Shaniqua to that awesome streak.

I am imagining now a winning streak full of bets like this

bigg.thumb.png.751f5eb9240dd55c4f0022d368b1612e.png

Amazing consecutive green streaks of wins only covering up the My Bets list! Well done on the lucky moment on Keno, this must be pretty rare thing to happen in general. :)

I've never had solid green walls of wins but I've had numerous days where every other bet was a 3.68 X or higher for 30-40 bets easy.  Keno also has given me some of my worst bust days though....it can make you rich or broke with a quickness

Screenshot_2019-05-08-20-32-08-1.png

On the new Keno high risk setting, this green streak is even harder of a thing to maintain than anything else... as I struggle to hit 3x tiles most of the time.

Your screenshot of the old Stake Keno board brings back fond memories! At least we can still play Classic whenever I want to reminisce. 😎