Stake Forum
felismarasigan

Video Poker Autorolls <3

Featured Comment

the new video poker update is really good for those who are hard to play manually but have you ever gotten a card that has been flushed in response but auto prefer to look for a royal flush? I got it like this this afternoon and hoped that the stake would put in some features like just looking for some payout or there was a payout limit that we wanted to find.

Autobetting on Video Poker with the new suggestions function does indeed seems interesting to play with. :)

I like it too! except that I'm still a little salty over it going for a straigh flush when I already had a flush. I mean, it's the right call and I would do it also 99% of the time. Except that this time I was near the end of my bankroll so a x6 from flush would have been okay. But oh well, other than that it's great!

Well thanks to stake for doing so and by the looks of it i guess stake is the only platform where autobetting is available for video poker , well i guess we will be seeing some big wins now :P 

I tried the new auto on video poker and I kind of like it.  It was a great idea for dev to add it.

On 5/10/2019 at 4:27 AM, FotisNt said:

I didn't play it much but I tested it for a few rolls. 

Looks really good for the first auto VP. 

i tryed it a bit more and yea, i really kinda like it.

i turned my deposit into x4 so yea. VP is love.

19 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

yeah with new update auto in video poker we can easily hunt when challenge come ^_^ i dont know playing video poker but with auto bet all is smoothly

True! but sadly there are not much VP challanges :/