Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Popularity of a game by observing the number of posts/topics

Featured Comment

i find it interesting how you can tell how popular or liked a specific game is on stake.com just by looking at the amount of threads and topics the said game has in the forum section!
well with the exception of limbo and video poker, as those are new and havent had the chance to catch up hehe so we must keep that in mind too!

do you guys thing my observation is accurate? i think so...
i cant help but wonder if the same applies to all sites in gambling,

so far it seems that plinko and mines are in the lead!

Well to be honest there could be another reason , well yeah one main reason could be because these games are very well known and played among everyone but also because there is a lot more potential to win big. 

Yes this is true .  If you notice there are way more threads on plinko and keno rather than baccarat or the wheel lol.

Opinions of the few does not determine the popularity of the game. It can only be determined by the staff to see which game is played the most and which is not.

It just so happens that winning in these games usually gives hype to people like winning 1kx multi, or other stuff. 

Most are even just hate posts saying things about their losing streaks and such which is pretty common in everyday lives of a gambler. I hate these topics the most because they are only sharing these kinds of topics to vent out and get something back cause of the forum sats.