Stake Forum
thunes49

Rain betting strategies

Featured Comment

hey guys, I was just curious what everyone else does when they catch a little rain. Do you save up so you can have a decent bankroll? Do you just make a few big bets hoping to make it a decent amount, or maybe low bets to try to slowly increase your money. I've been trying it all lately, but I haven't settled on a favorite

All in that stuff on 2x on dice. If you win go all in again. Repeat this until you like the looks of your balance! XD

I tend to just continue gambling as normal. Some days I get no rains at all and others I get so many rains. It also depends on the amount you get. If it is a few sats, there is not much you can do with that, but if it is 5k sats or more, you can work that up to a decent balance :)

mostly if i get a rain like under 20k ethoshi i do that allin on x5 and if i win i play this balance on a x99 payout until vbusrt

I usually just yolo the rain amounts obtained on dice with 100x payout and pray that it actually hits the target.

48 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

oh ya... dont forget... it also has a lot to do with the size of the rain.

i guess thats the important thing.

i already catched 800k sat rains. i wont do the same with these. xD

It all depends on how much it is and how much my balance is at the time.  If I have 0 balnce and I'm not bored the I sometimes just yolo it but if im bored i will try to work it up.

with rain amount i usually go all in depending which coin.. ltc eth those two i usually all in.. hilo and dice preferably. but with btc and doge ill take my time on it to build up.. roulette and keno are the two that helps me build up a decent bankroll.. bch i hardly catch those in rain.. it seems it at actually rain at all with bch.. but when it does.. play plinko thats all..

Rain can be used to make cents go to dollars. So it's best if you use it all in to hunt a 10kx multi or even just 1kx multi hoping that it will hit someday. It won't make you feel bad too cause you just got it out from nothing and can just easily forget about it unlike if you deposit. That's the only way you're gonna get a decent amount from rains if you ask me. growing it little by little takes a long time and doesn't always become big enough to witdraw so you just wasted both time and high hopes.

i play it exactly how I would play it if it was the remainder of a deposit that I made.

I usually divide my balance by 4, 8 or 16 and then play hilo... trying to get the profit to be greater than my balance...

One thing that I definitively need to do is have a game plan before I start and stick to it.

Just on rains alone I have turned nothing into 5$ atleast 10 times this weekend.... I also got up to 50$ a few times.. and 20$.

Even though I have nothing to eat or drink and no smokes... I didn't cash you anything....

I need to set an obtainable goal and when I get to thtat goal, I need to stick to the plan and withdraw...

Well rain is a good thing that stake has brought in to the site but the amount they give is very small in my opinion and to win from that small amount isn't impossible but takes a long time to do so , when i do get rain sometimes i just play with it i don't save it all up at all. 

All in plinko everytime untill you win the 1000x, but you wont make alot since most of the time rain isn't even that much but its always even more free money to bet with than you started with

Well, I actually look at many options like hoarding coins, or trying on a special move. This can vary a lot from game to game, so I think this is the time of the game. Accumulating coins is a great choice when you have a stipulated goal.

I tend to dice all the rains or shove it in my vault for a decent all in on dice 100x payout or more depending on how desperate I need the cents that I make lol. These 1.5 doge rains and 80 sat rains are just not worth it personally. I tend to do 9900x on those small amounts that you get. Never worked for me but I still try.