Stake Forum
missfox

What do you think about vegetarianism?

Featured Comment

Some people do not want to eat meat. They choose to be vegetarian, for a few reasons; hating animals, or dietary reasons. 
In my own opinion I eat to what my body needs, and I believe everyone is different and no diet fits all. I actually thought about being vegetarian this summer because I don't need to eat too much meat in the summer, but I don't believe in advocating vegetarian based on the belief I am harming animals. Some people actually argue that by not farming animals that we are actually taking away their service to humanity...what do you think? What are your thoughts about your vegetarianism?

Personally I think it is stupid. You go to a restaurant and you order a salad instead of ordering a pork chop or some beef. But everyone choose what do do with his life and I dont have anything with vegetarians. For me it would be impossible to live without meet but if they can do this I wish the best to them.

28 minutes ago, Vladv26 said:

Personally I think it is stupid. You go to a restaurant and you order a salad instead of ordering a pork chop or some beef. But everyone choose what do do with his life and I dont have anything with vegetarians. For me it would be impossible to live without meet but if they can do this I wish the best to them.

Damn. You are right. I can not imagine my life without meat. Animals are grown for this and then eat them. This is natural selection.:D Meat is power.xD

The healthier, the better I have diabetes, so I do not eat meat, the meat has too many carbs, I'm almost vegetarian x vegan.
my sister and vegan, does not eat any kind of meat, but I see that she spends a lot on this type of food.
My strength and legal opinion each with its way and way of life.

4 hours ago, lucas alfaia said:

The healthier, the better I have diabetes, so I do not eat meat, the meat has too many carbs, I'm almost vegetarian x vegan.
my sister and vegan, does not eat any kind of meat, but I see that she spends a lot on this type of food.
My strength and legal opinion each with its way and way of life.

Hahahahahahahaha :D:D:D 

,,The meat has to many carbs" lol man I laughed for 10 minutes when I heard this. Do you have any idea what are you talking about? Meat doesnt have any carbs at all, only proteins and some fats(depending on the type)

You clearly dont have any kind of knowledge about nutrition and I am convince you are not a vegetarian.

Edited by Vladv26

7 hours ago, dreramon said:

There is no way a vegetarian is living a healthier life than a meat eater. Vegetables and nuts alone is not totally sufficient for any human. You all need protein gained from consumption of meat.

yeah I believe it too, We need a counterbalance in our diet too its not that we only eat leafy veggies always, carbs in meats is very important also in the body xD 

Edited by skillex

I am not vegetarian but I totally respect the vegetarian people beacause it can be very frustrating to eat an animal.

Infortunately, the human was "created" to be omnivorous (including eating meat) and the people who eat all except meat may lack protein.

But, the human also evolves and if step by step it can reduce its meat comsumption, maybe one day the human stops to eat meat. A very long step.

To be honest I'm not a Vegetarian nor a vegan type guy. I love to eat meat. But in my religion, Thursday and Saturday are counting as a day tributed to God. And that specific day I must had to eat veg(except milk).

Sometimes after some heavy party meal, next day I intentionally eat veg food.. And that's all..

Edited by akki785

I was vegan for a couple years and eventually fell back into being an omnivore. The arguement that a combination of rice and legumes create a complete amino chain is true in theory but practically does not give the body the same value as meats will. Living vegan is great. It won't kill you. But when thinking about meats, I think it best to take an ancestrial approach. Meaning, not over buying and then wasting but buying smaller amounts and using them in smaller proportions. And if you're looking for a better ratio, make fish your number one, chicken your number two, and beef or red meats your number three and not the other way around.

Posted (edited)

The doctor advised me to switch to a vegetarian menu for some time. I decided to try it and got so interested in this topic! I excluded meat from my diet and started to buy only natural cosmetic products. Now I often use Candelilla Wax Vegan Flakes https://oilscenter.com/candelilla-wax-vegan-flakes and very pleased with the result! I think it does not suit everyone, but you need to try as a new experience 😃🙄

Edited by Rubirose

Posted (edited)

I was getting it like any others people's position, but then it become more than just a eating thing. Nowadays it's almost political position that just a diet thing or a nature loving thing. So from my point of view, normal people just look for a diet at https://www.giamcandep.vn/giao-trinh-va-lich-tap-gym-cho-nam/ - but vegans became just another annoying social group that has nothing with eating at all, sorry to say. 

Edited by SuccubsRules

hears!! The truth is that I usually amaze with the proposed topics, just a few days ago fuel theme in my circle of life XD, I feel it is a very interesting and respectable custom, but I would not adopt it, I am a lover of God's gifts, and this Of course it is a way to provide ourselves.

😋🐷🐮🐔