Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Evasion: Random or Troll?

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers,

I have been holding off on posting regarding this topic because i wanted to give it sometime to see if this happens sporactically or if it is consistant..

Well, i mostly only play Keno and i play almost everyday for pretty much most of the day/night.. And from what ive experienced is that this phenomen, Keno's evading troll tactic is very consistant.. 

Do not get me wrong, Keno can be very good, but not as consistantly like the troll it can be.. Lately, theres been days of Keno just completely evading the area of where my tiles are placed or just needling through them.. I have stayed hoping it would finally stop the evasion, but it drags on for days (no joke).. Its especially frustrating when its managing to evade 9 tiles with such consistency.. I have tried moving my pattern around, but it keep spamming numbers on the area where my tiles are not.. lel.. It gets so frustrating when this happens, since it feels like no matter what you do or try, its out of your control and it will keep on trolling until it decides its done, until the next time anyways.. :/

With all that said, i still favor Keno compared to all the other games, just wish it would troll less in time..

Has anyone else experienced something similar? Even if you have not, tell us about your own experience with Keno thus far..

Thank you and good luck!

Peace.

Yes sometimes I do indeed feel it is as though the Keno tiles that light up purposely evades the tiles that I have chosen like ninjas and sometimes just sympathetically lights up one or two tiles insignificantly that does not really matter when for instance playing 8 tiles. The evasion does seems to be worst when only 1 tile is picked lol.

Since I've hit only 100x twice so far having like 15k bets, hell yeah it always happens to me aswel andil it's literally annoying! I even tried to hit 2/2 on high risk with a recent deposit and all gone without a single one, martingaled tho so you probably know what came next.-.-

3 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

It really can feel like keno trolls you at times. I usually just change the seed when this happens, which sometimes makes my luck even worse - so it is a risk too when changing the seed...

i do too.. changing seeds sometimes did help.. but today, no matter what i try.. its still on evasion mode.. cant seem to shake off it..:/

Keno is not predictable, or a big loss or a big victory, but his losing streaks are sometimes delayed for a long time. It only remains to wait for the bet in keno to win.

I don't know if keno personally hates me or not, but it sure feels like it 90% of the time! lol

A lot of times that I play, I have that same experience. It's like the keno is dodging me in a major way. 

I had one day, that those tables turned, and it felt as though the keno numbers were following me.  Felt as though I could not lose, most of the time.

This, of course, ended.  Otherwise, I'd still be playing. 🌼

for the keno game, I think it really needs a lot of luck to get the payout that we are looking for in every round, the pattern that he gives is always different from other words, not settled, I also often when allin doesn't touch 1 pin that I attach it feels very it hurts like why I regret this :( 

Keno is a big fat troll but some times we get a nice surprise and the troll goes back under the bridge for a few rounds lol.

Yeah keno is a big troll if not the only game which would troll the most along with mines , because in keno when you select a number and it hits the number right next to hit and then you select that number but it goes back to your first selected number. 

Might as well be our addicted minds, telling us that keno is trolling us. But that again is the point with the emotions within gambling. Its not good to act on emotions when you want to win a decent amount. You should see it more neutral :P

I try Keno with random 7-10 numbers on high risk without any change. But last times Keno can`t hit any of those random numbers. I start new strategy with my play always with my favorites numbers

now i understand what you talking about being trolled on.... by the game itself.. i had that experience earlier today.. i could have made the 500x mark ,, but all the tiles was one under then the target tile.. what the hell, every pattern i made.. it seems to be a tile below it.. that was getting me f up..  too bad can't increase the tiles.. 

I always thought the results for a Keno win seemed to have been pre-rolled and decided when you press the “BET” button... seems like a similar situation to Mines whereby they show you a win/loss visually depending on your roll.

Then again random is random and I believe the chances on the board are indicative of how difficult it is to actually hit on a Keno board. 

The usual 80-tile Keno is even more difficult and has ridiculous edge so I don’t know how can a 40-tile be just 1%?!

Even with they difficulty, everyone should experience a god run on Keno at least once to let you know how unassuming this game is lol. 😍