Wild random action

Featured Comment

Looking for a wildest pure random action? Run an autobot like Dicebot and while it's running make manual bets through your Stake interface. You won't feel the action in high X's but in the upper range like above 60%-70% you should really get your true percentage in the long-run. 

This not a strategy by all means, just a funny thought :)

First of all this is a bad idea in my mind because it can bring many bugs when it comes to the balance of your balance in both the interfaces and second of all the site may encounter bugs which could lead to your bust. 

Not really sure what this means but I think the rate limiter might actually come into effect if you were to make bets at the same time running dicebot while clicking bets on the site at the very same time which can cause the dicebot to stop.

i thin he is talking about the senjuet dicebott thing that has a the totally random bet amount , b and multiplier at random and bet side ove runder at random feature  enabled... i would adivse against this if itst what you r talking about... many balances to ppl lost from this nonsense

With this action, it can confuse the rolls and it might bust and then you won't know how it all happened. I know what you mean with all these, but its very dangerous especially if you have a big balance and then gunning for small payouts. Very dangerous.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Today I was hunting a high multiplier on mobile and I also played 2.2x via PC. Since the system is provably fair and to the seed is each bet incrementing a nounce number, it can result in a high multiplier not fall because that nounce is used/burned in game played with another device.
Maybe I did not describe it technicaly quite right and my english is also not very well  but i hope you understand what i want to say.
Do you think I'm right?

wild random betting is another way call rage betting, where not caring what you bet and hoping you hit big,.. not caring how fast your balance is going down quicker and depositing and doing the same thing.. I have done that plenty of times... at times it do hit.. but when it doesnt it really gets the emotion going and clouds the mind.. so without the clear mind wise decisions.. wild betting rage betting is not the way to go..

On 5/11/2019 at 7:01 PM, Etude said:

Not really sure what this means but I think the rate limiter might actually come into effect if you were to make bets at the same time running dicebot while clicking bets on the site at the very same time which can cause the dicebot to stop.

I fully agree, sadly since stake is nowadays getting so much traffic the speed of our games has gotten slower and slower and the time limits on games and chatting is highly increasing.. But I had a problem like that many times whilst using a bot and having to stop because too much things were running behind it.

God i love the hates on such bullshit replies saying it's a bad thing to do...

Com'on guys it's a Wild random action have you even read the topic meaning at all?

Speaking of which: I have been there, done that with those crazy bets just to boost my profit randomly and avoiding specific rolls.

It's luck surely and sometimes you might even lose in the end.

Edited by DreamStage